What's new

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of careless worker?

I'll fire him if he did it on perpease and i'll warn him if it's it was by mistake
I don't think they are there is any other thing that one can do for an employee of his that has made the company to lose an important contract rather than firing him because if you end up keeping that employee there are chances that he or she may make the business to lose another important contract.

Well , true but then I believe in second chance. Most times people make mistakes and our inability to understand this makes us to make mistakes with the person .
That is why I said they should be given a chance to answer a query on what really happened. If it's intentional, then no alternative but to send them away.

If the carelessness or neglect would cause a heavy damage to the business then I agree that termination is the best. That action will not only avoid the repeat by the erring employee but will also serve as a lesson to the other employees regarding care and dedication in their job.
You spoke wisely dear, that's exactly what should be taking into care, to prove that their is no nonsense when it comes to business that is built to bring rewards financially.

There is nothing you really have to do than to suspend the carelessworker that you are working with, and also we should also try to employed people that are matured enough to handle things with care so as not to lose such important thing.

I'll never pray for such employee, an employee that will make me lose Contract. But should in case I have such employee, then, I'll fire him but if it's not intentional, I may consider him for another chance

There is nothing you really have to do than to suspend the carelessworker that you are working with, and also we should also try to employed people that are matured enough to handle things with care so as not to lose such important thing.
Being matured doesn't stop one from making mistakes. Mistakes do come and we shouldn't be harsh when an employee makes a mistake , we just need to give him audience.

You spoke wisely dear, that's exactly what should be taking into care, to prove that their is no nonsense when it comes to business that is built to bring rewards financially.
Some employees are just careless and it would be better to treat them in the same way so they do not get to repeat the same mistake, even outside business place.

Some employees are just careless and it would be better to treat them in the same way so they do not get to repeat the same mistake, even outside business place.
That's just it, if the business owner doesn't introduce strict measures to combat the carelessness of some of rlthe employees the mistake will go on.

Well if I have warned him before or her before then I'll take some drastic decision like sacking him or her but if otherwise then I'll sound a warning in case of next time.

I think the work I might as well lose his or her work because I have lost an important contract that puts food on the table of both of us, so there are these tendencies that keeping the careless worker will continue to cause damages

I will first investigate to know why the workers acts that way yo the extent that we lose huge contract if it was done deliberately then they will be punished or fire for their carelessness but if it's not then i will try and avoid such mistake next time.
Post automatically merged:

I will first investigate to know why the workers acts that way yo the extent that we lose huge contract if it was done deliberately then they will be punished or fire for their carelessness but if it's not then i will try and avoid such mistake next time.

Being matured doesn't stop one from making mistakes. Mistakes do come and we shouldn't be harsh when an employee makes a mistake , we just need to give him audience.
I think you in such situation will be harsh more than me that is saying it ,because it is not an easy thing to lose a contract worth millions of naira especially if you have waited so long for it, just think about it, is it an easy thing ?

Mostly the next action would be to sack the worker but it all depends on the previous record of the worker. If I notice the work is not a serious or hard working type then he must go. But if the worker is the hardworking type then might just pardon the worker then let he/she understand the mistake made
Nice one, this is a perfect example of your works shall speak for you. If the work has never been the serious type, then its safe to say it was clearly out of his or her carelessness. But if the worker had been one of the most hard workers, proper investigations can me made to find out what really went wrong.

When it comes to important things in the business, I like to handle them alone but if it does happen that I can trust him and I end up loosing the contract I would only talk to him.

Mostly the next action would be to sack the worker but it all depends on the previous record of the worker. If I notice the work is not a serious or hard working type then he must go. But if the worker is the hardworking type then might just pardon the worker then let he/she understand the mistake made
Most organisation that are very strict will suck the worker who make them lose an important fly however most of them might give the worker query or suspension arrival to me it all depends on the kind of situation seeing it from the work inside and also from the client understand before making judgement.

I think you in such situation will be harsh more than me that is saying it ,because it is not an easy thing to lose a contract worth millions of naira especially if you have waited so long for it, just think about it, is it an easy thing ?
Nobody is saying that it is quite easy to endure such thing. Is all about having human conscience , what if the reverse was the case and you were the employees that made the mistake

I am not in that situation yet because I do not have a business but if I was on that situation, I would simply fire the workers without giving him a chance to explain.

It would be painful to deal with no doubt especially when the amount of the contract is large but in such cases it is important to make sure it doesn't happen again but correcting what caused it before

Nobody is saying that it is quite easy to endure such thing. Is all about having human conscience , what if the reverse was the case and you were the employees that made the mistake
Well it's true ,we really need to have a human conscience, at least I have learn a lot from you.because my own the way I'm saying is as a result of arrogance, if reverse was the case I would have seek for permission and forgiveness.

That's why we don't need to allow carelessness to ruin our business career. We should work tremendously to be careful and do the needful to qualify for the job we requested for.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back