What's new

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of careless worker?

Well I will be very upset and I might likely fire the person but then if I don't want to do that I will just reconsider the person and try to make sure such mistakes doesn't happen again

It is definitely going to be a very heartbreaking experience but then things like that happen and I will ensure that that particular employee is going to be punished accordingly.

Lol, there is nothing much that can be done, what has happened has happened. Depending on the severity of the case the punishment should range from deducting his salary to firing him

That takes you back to work ethics, you got to understand TQM and its principles, then make proper decision which may not hinder your company operations in future.

That brings us back to work ethics: you must first comprehend TQM and its principles before making appropriate decisions that will not jeopardize your company's operations in the future. l!

I will admit the failure, sack the worker only if his or her contribution to the growth of the company is not measurable to the damage

This will be so painful. I wont really have anything to do but I will make sure the employee that is so careless for this to happen will be suspended. That's the only way to handle it

Loosing a very important contract that can change my life and that of my employee life will be a very huge blow , but the discipline given to the workers who made that happened will depend on if he made a mistake or it was intentional .

It will be very painful but nevertheless, that is how business is. It is all about gains and losses sometimes you cannot be winning always. You would have to take your mind off it and move on.

If this is his first mistake, I can forgive him but if this is his second mistake I cannot forgive him, I might even fire him. I cannot tolerate careless workers in my business. I cannot afford to lose any important contracts. I believe opportunities do not come frequently, therefore, as soon as you see any opportunity, you will have to grab it so getting contract is more important to me than having a careless worker.

This will be so painful. I wont really have anything to do but I will make sure the employee that is so careless for this to happen will be suspended. That's the only way to handle it
Yeah, that's very correct. Not giving any kind of punishment to the employee is going to encourage him or her to still act stupid and careless next time. Personally, I would have the employee fired so that others would take their work very serious.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back