What's new

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of careless worker?

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
I will first give such work a query and suspension and warning thereafter. I will then fire the worker for taking his or her work with levity hand if that happened again.

The person in question will have to convince me on why I should not relieve him or her of his or her duties. Previous records of the person in question will also be considered

Loosing a contract is going to be some very hard thing to take but perspective matters a lot. I would first asses if the worker knows if his actions would have cost us the contract or not and if he was regularly being careless. If I find him guilty for any of the two then am definitely going to sack him.

Seriously as the manager or the entrepreneur I will definitely fired them so as to never experienced such mistakes in time to come and also deduct from their salary as a compensation to the loss.

I would like to first research to see how careless the customer was, the nature of the offence to which he or she committed, his role and how remorseful they are but they won't escape punishment.

It depends on the experience of the concerned staff, the duty that he is charged with the resources given to the said worker will determine what I will do. In a serious situation, I can suspend the affected worker for a period of time.

The worker would be made to answer a query on why he has exhibited such Level of carelessness, If he can't explain, then he would be laid off.

The worker would be made to answer a query on why he has exhibited such Level of carelessness, If he can't explain, then he would be laid off.
Laid off? I don't think it is quite a good idea especially when the damage is so much. Some persons will allow him to continue working while he pays for the damages.

Laid off? I don't think it is quite a good idea especially when the damage is so much. Some persons will allow him to continue working while he pays for the damages.
You never can tell if the person would do something that is even more worse than what they actually did in the first case. Better to do away with them.

Depending on how important the contract is and the type of mistake made if it is recurring I will fire him or her if it is a slight mistake I will let it slide with a warning and see what happens !

Hmm, that will be devastating enough, that will make me, and to the business welfare. In a business theis no chance of tolerating carelessness when it comes to delivering contract, I'll penalize the worker.

Hmm, that will be devastating enough, that will make me, and to the business welfare. In a business theis no chance of tolerating carelessness when it comes to delivering contract, I'll penalize the worker.
If the carelessness or neglect would cause a heavy damage to the business then I agree that termination is the best. That action will not only avoid the repeat by the erring employee but will also serve as a lesson to the other employees regarding care and dedication in their job.

I know I will be angry at the careless employer for that. But again, I understand that people make mistakes and so I won't necessarily take the action of firing the person right away. But I will be firm about telling him/her the wrong and give him/her a chance to correct it. But if they make it a habit to be careless, I will have to let him/her go.

Part of the blame would also be on me, as i was not careful and cautious enough to supervise my workers properly to make sure everything would go smooth. Then i would have a talk with that worker and make them understand what they have really cost the company.

You never can tell if the person would do something that is even more worse than what they actually did in the first case. Better to do away with them.
Well , true but then I believe in second chance. Most times people make mistakes and our inability to understand this makes us to make mistakes with the person .

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
I won't do anything I guess, because I believe in one thing in this life,that what is meant for me will surely be mine no matter how dangerous or hard it might look tho.

On what i will do if i lost a contract because of some careless workers, first i will check their competency on the work they have been doing in the company if i realized that they are not competence in the first place then i will sack them, but if they are competence then i will consider it as mistake and then caution them about it.

Since I have to know also that there is no body without mistakes in their life, I will pardon the worker. But if this becomes an ongoing occurense, I will have to fire that worker

Worker is human he cannot work over his capacity there is difference about a worker that doesn't do what it is required to do and a worker that is working but result of work are less than expected so you lose contractor in first case end of contract of work in second case little decrease in salary to cover up lose so decision varies from case to case.

The truth I that i would be gutted by I do not want to be quick to make decisions but if it was out of a bad neglect then I am going to defiantly punish him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back