What's new

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of careless worker?

Firstly mistake and failure are mint to learn from them so as to gain more experience. If contract is lost due to a careless staff, I may warn the person not to fall to such again. And I can also warn the person with suspension so he or she can learn very well.

Actually Before I take any action! I would look at his past records, I will check his resumes and i will question him to know what could have less to the act which lead to losing the contact. Then I can decide from there.

Violation of any of the following rules will result in fines ranging from formal written warning notices to dismissal.

A. Negligence of duty.

B. Refusal to follow suggestions or employer's instructions unless such instructions are detrimental to employee safety and health.

C. The behavior described below:

Immoral or rude behavior.

Committing a crime

To commit a wrongdoing involving moral backwardness while a university employee.

Violation of local, state, or federal law that exposes the university to offensive publicity, damages the employee's reputation in performing the employee's job, or is associated with the university's employment

I have always had the mindset of what is mine will always be mine. If a worker make me lose a contract due to his carelessness, I would only ensure that that never repeats itself again and caution the worker to be upright.

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
A lot of people have committed suicide after losing jobs from their companies because of their mistakes and some have also lost contracts worth millions because of their carelessness. There is nothing you can do I think you just have to comfort yourself and learn a lesson from your mistake.

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
I would wish this never happen because such a worker will be fired immediately. How on earth will the company lose a contract just because a worker is so careless? Is that what he has been employed for? He is losing his job right away. No

First of all, I think proper management will be occurred by manager as boss, you should keep best training and make hard working clients and employees. After your much betterment, if because of employee, you lose your contact, You should be fired him

It is good and advisable to have good workers that were capable to handle business because failure in business will affect the owner of the work most and their won't be anything to do with if even taking that worker to police station won't solve the losses. So it is advisable to collect competent workers that were capable before starting business.

If I ever lose a contract because of a negligent worker under me, I will make sure to question him and take some disciplinary action against that person.

I will not fire him or her, I wi be merciful because bad things happens also for a reason, so I will give him or her a second chance because he or she can do more favor than the harm next time for the business

Loosing a contract is quiet painful and may affect an organization, so in this case if the was lost due to any workers negligence or has to be looked into, What were the reason why the contract was lost? Was is it due, to the ignorance or lack of adequate knowledge that caused it? If it is was caused by a worker because of the companys failure to pros

I would talk to them personally about it, if it comes to inspection that they cause you to lose and important contract. Getting to the root cause of the issue would open up what happened and talking to the employee will let you talk to them about the concern and sort it out from there, if you'll give them a penalty or give a warning, so that they would be more careful next time.

Anyone on that place will be angry and stressed also. If it's because of that employee own laziness then ofcourse he deserve punishment. But if he did everything he can but at the end something happen then there's no use blaming him. Because he was loyal with his work. Blaming him will kill their confidence.

A careless worker could even cause something worse . cos for a worker to have affected a contract, then the presence of such worker is detrimental to the progress of the busines

If I eventually lose a contract because of careless worker I'll have to query them, but I don't think it is right for you to deduct any money from their salary. That will be a crew judgements

I guess I will personally examine the circumstances through which that contract was lost to determine my next move. If the employee is found willingly culpable, he goes

I will have a record for recording down careless and irresponsible employees negative acts and if the situation repeats itself over and over again, I'll need to relief the employees of their duties.

I Will warn him and when he refuses to change then i might consider sacking him ,just to save my business or job from falling

Depending on my relationship with you worker or staff, I will know how to punish him or her but consistent failure will result in losing your job so every staff should work for the value they possess.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back