What's new

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of careless worker?

It's not the end of the world though but it will be difficult to let go if he or she is the best among my staff and with a good record. Mistakes are bound to happen. But there may not be next time.

At first, l will be angered to take a swift decision of sacking the erring worker. However, l will first take a chilled pill and then go through my decision. If it is a valuable worker and this is his first mistake, l will pardon him but will punish him. If reverse is the case, l will SACK him, no long talk.

I think on a normal basis if I happen to lose a contract because of a worker and his or her carelessness then I will definitely fire such worker.

Well it depends on the said worker, if the worker is someone who has not been performing well before, then I don't think I would let him have a hand in that contract in the first place. But if it's someone doing well, I would first find out what is wrong before I decide on what step to take.

The worker will have to take any blame for causing me that pain.I can't imagine how someone could be careless to the point of causing someone an important contract

No one is above mistake , I think I will first forgive the worker and if I see that he is doing it consecutively then I might actually take a step and ban the worker finally

In such cases, it is always better to see reasons why such has occured, if the reasons are not justified, you send such a worker for seminar classes of improvement, also you should use a better work in such position. Do make sure to treat your workers well too.

If I lose an important contract because of a careless worker, I will let him understand how painful the loss of the contract is to me by suspending him for some time.

I don't think someone like me will do much to such employee but though it will be a great loss to the company, I'll try to get a new contract equivalent to that one.

Well this situation is one to be carefully reviewed, it's true no one is above mistake what would help this worker if it were up to me would be his past achievements in the company

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
I would have to reprimand such a worker.
Sacking the worker for his or her carelessness will result in a plus loss.
It is really painful losing a contract to a worker's carelessness.

If you loose an important contract due to the carelessness of an employee please kindly sue him or her. If you only give a query, another mistake might happen.

I live my life with a certain principle that whatever I do unto people that I would get in return irrespective of what people do to me that's why I might not take a drastic action against a worker that cost me a contract but will surely make the person aware of what situation he or she has put me.

Let me firstly make a joke, I will beat them all....but seriously there is nothing I will do but fire he or she in particular that made me loos that contract because if you can't promote my business don't make me lose.

if he or she does it for the first time ,just take it as a mistake, everyone can make mistakes ,and Is not a mistake to make a mistake but it is a mistake to repeat same mistake

If that's the first time of such a careless act, I'll sanction him through disciplinary board, remove him from that sensitive position and put him in the background to learn, unlearn and relearn. In a case that such has been repeated, I'll terminate his appointment!

This is why it's very important before you employ anyone, you should make sure that that person is someone that is committed and dedicated to his work and at any sign of seeing an unserious attitude from that worker, that person should be sanctioned in order for you not to suffer it in the end.

I need to first understand the reasons for the employee's actions, if such actions are not justified then i would have to demote him and then train him better on client relationship while in the process i opt for someone who has better experience in that aspect, winning contracts should be a part of the watch word of the organization and must be well taken serious.

Disengaging such a worker might be the best thing to do, but it may also be wise to reprimand him and point out the mistakes instead of just firing him straightaway.

It depends on the situation, if the worker is new and is still finding his feet in the company then he can be forgiven but I would sack a worker who has work there for a longer time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back