What's new

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of careless worker?

If I lose an important contract because of a careless worker, I will punish him so as to know the gravity of what he committed to avoid it in future.

Mistakes happen and as a boss or manager, you need to know how to manage so situations without having to make the clients and the staff look and feel bad that is what makes you a manager you're not just there to manage staff but also clients.

Mostly the next action would be to sack the worker but it all depends on the previous record of the worker. If I notice the work is not a serious or hard working type then he must go. But if the worker is the hardworking type then might just pardon the worker then let he/she understand the mistake made
The best thing you have to do when you lose an important client because of a careless worker is to give that worker query with that he or she will be able to learn from his mistake.

I will ask the worker to go and fetch him equal or better contract due to their negligence. If they are unable to do it I will withhold their salaries.

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
If I apples to lose a very important client or customer in my business as a result of a careless worker under me I would definitely suck that worker as I do not condone any type of rubbish because if I come to keep such a worker in my business organisation the my business organisation can crumble.

Every organisation has set rules for such happenings, but personally I will have to first find out what happened so as to know the appropriate action to take.

Lol. Am not sure what to do with the person. But out of anger and annoyance, I might get the person fired unless he or she has played a great role in sustaining the company just that she made this one mistake. I might later on decide to overlook it.

Contracts are valuable to every company so they attach much importance to it. Any staff whose mistake leads to losing contracts must be sacked or faced strict sanctions.

Every organisation has set rules for such happenings, but personally I will have to first find out what happened so as to know the appropriate action to take.
This is the first and best action to take for an employee that makes a business to lose a contract. You will need to know the reason why it happens to know the actions to take.

Mostly the next action would be to sack the worker but it all depends on the previous record of the worker. If I notice the work is not a serious or hard working type then he must go. But if the worker is the hardworking type then might just pardon the worker then let he/she understand the mistake made
When you lose an important client because of a careless work are you one thing you do is to put the employee for one month suspension and when he or she comes back he will be on probation.

If the mistake that make me lose the contract wasn't intentional I will just over look it as human error which can come from anybody, but if I see that it's something that can be avoided to make me get the contract I will definitely sack the worker

I will caution them and take necessary action in time
If it costs the whole life of the business or company then I will immediately fire that person. So that this bad event could never happen again, I will just say to that employee the door is open for him or her to leave.

If the mistake that make me lose the contract wasn't intentional I will just over look it as human error which can come from anybody, but if I see that it's something that can be avoided to make me get the contract I will definitely sack the worker
You are a good man to give a consideration to the employee that made a mistake. Sometimes a disaster can happen without the intention and it is not good to just terminate the employee just because of that big mistake. However, if the damage is great then I don't think you can still retain the guy.

Will probably fire him if he has made such mistakes severally, if not, will caution him and put him in the background to observe for some time.
I agree with you. Probably the best thing that we can do is to fire that person. This is to avoid a second mistake. It also gives a good signal for other members not to emulate that error.

It also will protect the business from further losses. The next thing to do is to hire someone who is capable for the position or job.

Wow this is a tough question. At first I will get annoyed and even tell the worker that his job is finished in my company. And I don't want to see him. But after the day I will call back the worker and he will continue working. Because his mistake is not his fault

I will caution them and take necessary action in time
I like your idea. You are not like other people that will sack there employees all because of a lost in contract. If they loss it now they will want to work hard to get new ones

What will you do if you lose an important contract because of a careless worker under you
Well I wouldn't hesitate to suck any employees of mine who made my business to lose an important client or contract simply because an employee like that might repeat it again if you forgive him or her.

Losing a contract when jobs are very scarce can be disheartening. If an employee make me to miss a business contract, I will surely punish the employees into know the gravity of his error.

if the worker has been excellent before and this was a floppy mistake, he can be pardoned. But if there's history of these carelessness then I will have to sack him.
That is correct. All you have to do is to forgive him if it is an honest or floppy mistake but if history shows that he is committing the same mistake again and again it's better to sack him.

Firstly, I would not leave an important contract in the hands of a worker but if it so happens it's my business my fault i would only let the worker know his fault that such should not repeat itself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back