What's new

Is business profit or inspiration more important to you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Not all people who start their own business start it only because they really like this product and this business, many just want to start your own business because everyone knows that you can earn more money than working for someone. Would you start your business just for the money without the fun?

Not all people who start their own business start it only because they really like this product and this business, many just want to start your own business because everyone knows that you can earn more money than working for someone. Would you start your business just for the money without the fun?

I think that both of them are quite important. When you get inspired more and more, then you will be rewarded for that. You will work harder and harder. As a result of that, you may make more money.

What is fun without the profits? The profits that I make from running a poultry farm were the reason that I started, and I have tried to fully focus on making more money as well from it.

Inspiration is good in business. It will keep the business in the right track. Profit making is the most important gain in business. It's why a business is started. I want to make money, it's why I have a business.

Inspiration is good in business. It will keep the business in the right track. Profit making is the most important gain in business. It's why a business is started. I want to make money, it's why I have a business.

I think that when you get inspired to do something, you also get motivated. Motivation is the key in here. This is what many people miss. Motivation and inspiration are the keys that make a person work more and earn more.

I think that when you get inspired to do something, you also get motivated. Motivation is the key in here. This is what many people miss. Motivation and inspiration are the keys that make a person work more and earn more.
Yes, inspiration is what leads anyone to start a business with the goal of making profit from the business. If there's no way of making profit from a business, I doubt if anyone will me be inspired to start one.

Yes, inspiration is what leads anyone to start a business with the goal of making profit from the business. If there's no way of making profit from a business, I doubt if anyone will me be inspired to start one.
It needs to be a dummy investment thing and not something old because inspiration in something old is hard especially since most of people have made ideas before you means redo what they do exactly.

It needs to be a dummy investment thing and not something old because inspiration in something old is hard especially since most of people have made ideas before you means redo what they do exactly.
A dummy investment will not command any seriousness from who started it if what I understand by dummy investment is the same thing you have in mind. It's when someone's money is on the line, they are serious.

I think that being inspired alone is not sufficient. A person also need to make money and making money is also quite important. Just imagine being inspired but not being able to make money. Under such circumstances, inspiration may become irrelevant.

I think that being inspired alone is not sufficient. A person also need to make money and making money is also quite important. Just imagine being inspired but not being able to make money. Under such circumstances, inspiration may become irrelevant.
You could get a bank loan it is not required to have such amount of money to start any business on the life this is to resume everything add to that you could get borrow from lenders if bank doesn't accept to loan or finance your project.

You could get a bank loan it is not required to have such amount of money to start any business on the life this is to resume everything add to that you could get borrow from lenders if bank doesn't accept to loan or finance your project.

Why would anyone be considering getting a bank loan? Personally, it doesn't make sense for new businesses unless you are sure of how much you are making from the business. I have been in situations where people will begin to work and analyse how they can easily pay up loans collected, but it doesn't always end up that way at the end of the day.

If you're not inspired, starting the business of your dream will not become a reality but after the inspiration and starting of the business, it's making progress in profit making that counts from thereafter.

The reason why I started my business of poultry and fish farming is because I don't want me to be perpetually working for another person's business for the rest of my life. I needed something that I can call my own which my endgame of having my business is to keep making profit in order to improve on my financial status.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back