What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

Trading is essentially business, the buying and selling you are doing is a business transaction. They are closely related, you can't do business without trading as well, they are intertwined and I believe they are fundamentally the same.
True that, trading is still a form of business, buying and selling is trading and that's what a business entails too it could be goods or services being exchanged

To my understanding I can personally say they are two inter related words that is to say they are used interchangeably even thou business is seen as an entire of making, selling and controlling the production of goods. while trade is a part of business which is very narrow activities which involve buying and selling only.

True that trading is still a form of business, buying and selling is trading and that's what a business entails too it could be goods or services being exchanged
Couldn't agree more. There are slight differences between the two, I can see a lot of other people have done justice to the thread.

there are major similarities between trading and business but I don't know whether there is a difference between trading and business because trading involves buying and selling and also business transaction also involves buying and selling, a trade can be called a business but the business cannot be call a trade.

We say trade is the act of buying and selling of goods and services and other forns of exchange that will involve the use of money. Trading is the life of any business setup. Business is all encompassing because it involves trade and other relevant skills required to run a business more effectively and efficiently.

I think I have made a contribution to this topic before but let me still expantiate more on it. trading is business and of course anything that involves buying and selling and also making profit is nothing but business.

I think I have made a contribution to this topic before but let me still expantiate more on it. trading is business and of course anything that involves buying and selling and also making profit is nothing but busi
trading and business are almost alike because they involve the same transaction most people call their business or trading business but the basic difference between trading and business is not all business that involves trading and trading is a business.

trading can be defined as the act of buying and selling of goods and services and what it means is that you buy something at the lower price and sell at a higher price for profit but the business is anything in which you do to generate any income for you and your family.

In trading you are buying something in exchange of your money, and when the price rises, you are selling it for a profit. Where as in business it's a one single chain of buying or selling. You are not buying or selling the same things again. You are promoting your products in your business .

These two terms are somehow related in the way they occur but I'll like to make a brief explanation of both. Trading is act of buying and selling physical commodities while business is the exchange of good and services for money or other benefits.

The key difference between trade and business is that trade involves buying and selling of goods, whereas business involves all activities performed by a business entity including, buying and selling, advertising, marketing, etc.

There are no differenve between the two because when you are into business then you are into trading of good and services ,so i don't see any big difference in the two

Business is an act or activity you do in other to make profit, now your reason for trading is also to make money, so trading can be seen as your business. It could also been seen as a skill set obtained to make money.

The difference between trading and business is that:
Trading involves only buying and selling.
While, Business involves all the activities performed by a business entity which buying, selling, marketing, advertisement etc.
Note: Trading is the subset of business.

That depends on how you want to see from your own position or perspective. Trading and business to me are both one and the Same. Just semantics that's all

Treading is the act of buying and selling of goods and services according our business teacher in school then,money will be paid in cash and you will extract your profit from the real capital, a business is anything you do to generate a profit for you.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Trading is actually a business because you will mostly buy things at a cheap price and try to sell them off at an higher price so that you can make profit.

The difference between trading and business is that:
Trading involves only buying and selling.
While, Business involves all the activities performed by a business entity which buying, selling, marketing, advertisement etc.
Note: Trading is the subset of business.
This puts a mark of difference yet on the disparity between trading and business, the actual exchange of good for goods, goods for money or goods for services is a trade.

Whilst, the total activities in an organization is business, it can still involve exchanges, meetings, advertising, charity etc.

This puts a mark of difference yet on the disparity between trading and business, the actual exchange of good for goods, goods for money or goods for services is a trade.

Whilst, the total activities in an organization is business, it can still involve exchanges, meetings, advertising, charity etc.
I think I can agree totally with your submission all the processes of buying and selling and every other things associated with you can be termed business why the buying and selling of goods is known as trading.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own aw business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Post automatically merged:

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own aw business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back