What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

Man they might be same because trading involves more of buying and selling but have specific time frame to carry out the buying and selling , while business is more of a longer time frame this is my best description and differenciation between the trading and the other actually

Everything is a business, whether you are a trader, investor, or financier. The basic difference is the way you are running your business. Trader is a person who buys and sells frequently, investor is someone who hold into his investment for a long time

I don't think there is difference between trading and business, they both involves buying and selling of products and selling
They are related very closely
They are both meant to earn profits

Trading and Business are similar but they have different meanings, you can have a business and it might not involve trading. When someone is trading you have to exchange goods for money or something that has it's worth. On the other hand one can have like a tailoring business which might not involve buying and selling.

I have to say, trading and business are quite similar but also contrasting, in that business is all about manufacturing, selling and controlling goods, while trade is a narrow activity, just buying and selling goods. Trade is a part of business, but business is not the same as trade.

Trade can be defined as buying and selling of goods why business can be defined as the buying and selling of goods and services from one place to another

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
trading involves buying and selling in order to make profits, that is exactly what business is. So I do not see any difference between the two terms.

Trading and business is the same thing. You trade for the business to have a name... Every business man or woman is also a trader.

Trading is done in business. This means that a business is the process of buying and selling, producing and selling too. The process of selling and getting profit in return is called trading.

Trading is done in business. This means that a business is the process of buying and selling, producing and selling too. The process of selling and getting profit in return is called trading.
Is same thing with business , its hard to differenciate them but it seems well that business have a wider pattern compared to trading

Trading is an advancement of business,the scope of trading embodies the outcome of the business success,you can own a business but not a trader, because business is owned, trading is served.

I think trade is the buying ang selling of products or goods. and business is dealing in any activity to earn profit either by selling or buying.

The keys difference between trade and business is that trade involves buying and selling of goods, where as business involves all activities performed by a business entity including, buying and selling

Trading and are like the same, because both of them are bringing income in the business, because business is all about buying and selling so you can't do business without trading, so both are the same.

I think trade is the buying ang selling of products or goods. and business is dealing in any activity to earn profit either by selling or buying.
I guess your definitions still point to the fact that trading is also business. I don't really see any reason to differentiate between the two and the same activities.

Trading involves buying and selling only while business usually involves larger scope which include buying and selling as well as other branches which include marketing, accounting and so many more.

I will regard trading as business but not not business is trading. Trading is a two-way stuff, you can incur profit or losses. Trading is quite risky.

In my own understanding, business is a broad term, an act of being busy with something profitable. A trading is an aspect of business with some other factors included.

Trading can be said to be a form of business but business is not always trading. But on another perspective business is involves buying and selling of goods and services just like trading
Post automatically merged:

Trading can be said to be a form of business but business is not always trading. But on another perspective business is involves buying and selling of goods and services

Last edited:
Trading happens to be a part of business a key part . Business deals with price, profits ,loss and other key components.Trading also deals with all. I could remember the aids to trade which are commerce, keyboarding, typewriting etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back