What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

There is a big differences between the two of them because trading is the act of buying and selling and it involves buying low and selling high, business can be anything you do and is also a source of income for you and your family

A company who is into manufacturing of goods or manufacturing of raw materials is doing business, trading in the other hand is the act in which you buy and sell a product or services for profit, there are two different things, a company who is producing raw materials are not trading they are doing business.those people that are buying a particular property at the lower price to sell at a higher price at the one trading.

The difference between trading and business is that in business you are doing it to generate money for yourself and for those people that are working with you,trading involves buying at a lower price and selling at the higher price to make profit.

Trading is commonly deals with the activity of buying and selling. While business deals with the activity of making, buying, selling or supplying goods and services for money.

Trading is the Simple act of buy and sell while business encompasses everything that has to do with buy and sell like how to buy, when best to sell, how much profit etc.

These days business is used in a boarder term. If you are a trader, you are a business man, if you are an investor, you are a busness man, if you have a business, it is obvious, you are a business man

These days business is used in a boarder term. If you are a trader, you are a business man, if you are an investor, you are a busness man, if you have a business, it is obvious, you are a business man
It is the right thing to do to be using business to describe all these businesses that you have mentioned because from the definition of a business there is always going to be an investment and also there's always going to be a prophet and all this terms that you have mentioned carries all this characteristics so it is quite right to describe them as business.

If you are a trader and you do not have assistants to help you you can operate your trading business from home. However, all businesses, irrespective of sizes, need registration.

Again these are another set of words used sinonymously or interchangeably sometimes by most people everywhere as they both end up in attempting to making profits

Trading is essentially business, the buying and selling you are doing is a business transaction. They are closely related, you can't do business without trading as well, they are intertwined and I believe they are fundamentally the same.
To me trading and business at the same thing because they involved buying and selling and anything that has to do with transaction with the motive of making profit is a business and anything that has to do with buying and selling is trade

If you are a trader and you do not have assistants to help you you can operate your trading business from home. However, all businesses, irrespective of sizes, need registration.
I definitely love this simplified explanation of the term trading and business the way you differentiated between trading a business is quite interesting and educating at the same time. For the fact that a business needs registration while a trader doesn't need registration is quite correct to the best of my knowledge.

There are practically exactly the same thing as them two are revenue driven making, realize exchanging is type of business while business could be an overall name yet exchanging is under business. Business has numerous branches which exchanging is important for such branches, exchanging is done under the umbrella of business strategy

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
What is your definition of business. In simple form. Business is that thing you invest your money to and either earn profit or loss. Likewise trading either forex or crypto currency is a business. Because you invest your money in the trade to make profit.

There is a big differences between the two of them because trading is the act of buying and selling and it involves buying low and selling high, business can be anything you do and is also a source of income for you and your family
There is no major difference between trading and business. As you have stated anything you do to earn a living such as trading can be regarded as a business, so actually, trading is business.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Well to me personally I think that the difference between trading and business has to be that trading is buying and selling while on the other hand business has to do with the rendering of goods or services for money both they both aim at one thing too–profit.

To me trading and business at the same thing because they involved buying and selling and anything that has to do with transactions with the motive of making a profit is a business and anything that has to do with buying and selling is a trade
True. Often times in business you try to sell, it could be a skill or commodity, as long as you get money in exchange for the services rendered.

I think that the both of them can mean the same thing or close. Trading is exchanging something for another thing and its part of business while business is more broader

They are different but the main is the same which is making profit from both trading and business. Trading in my view is buying and selling which required much knowledge before you engaged while business is still buying and selling that required plan and the risk involved is not much unlike trading.

Trading is a business and incurs expenses, losses, taxes, uncertainty ,stress and risk. Where is business on the other hand is the activity of making money by producing products.

There is no major difference between trading and business. As you have stated anything you do to earn a living such as trading can be regarded as a business, so actually, trading is business.
You really need to go to Google or you check your dictionary of the meaning of trading then from there you can also check the meaning of business, because you will observe that they are not the same as you said

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back