What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

The purchasing and selling of products and services is referred to as trade and on the other hand the production and exchange of products and services for the sole purpose of profit is referred to as business. I hope it helps.

You're as much as entitled to your opinion as to how you see or define trading, but to me, they are both one and the same and have both the same concept.

You're as much as entitled to your opinion as to how you see or define trading, but to me, they are both one and the same and have both the same concept.
Trading and business almost made the same thing because they carry out the same transaction method trading involves buying and selling of goods and services business also involved in negotiation and transaction of either goods or services.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
It depends on what you define as business . I believe anything that one does through which he or she gets money that he sustains himself with , is business.

When you are trading, you are definitely doing business because business involves buying and selling of goods and services to make profit.

Trading involves the act of buying and selling while business is offering goods and services to people and getting paid for it through trading.

Trading involves the act of buying and selling while business is offering goods and services to people and getting paid for it through trading.
Yes but I always consider them to be something of similar definition because a business is trading to make profit, every business in the world I always buy things at a lower price and refined it to sell at higher price.

Although at first glance trading and business are the same, there are actually many differences between them: The goal of trading is short-term profit while business is on long-term results, so a trader does not think too much about plans, while business will always think about short-term, medium-term and long-term plans.

Trading products is what commerce entails, whereas business entails all actions carried out by a commercial organization, such as buying and selling, advertising, and so on.

There are many kinds of business, trading is a kind of business so we can say trading involves buying and selling while business involves transactions

Trading products is what commerce entails, whereas business entails all actions carried out by a commercial organization, such as buying and selling, advertising, and so on.
That is right. Business encompasses all the activities in commerce. But trading is just that act of buying and selling goods for a profit.

Trading is essentially business, the buying and selling you are doing is a business transaction. They are closely related, you can't do business without trading as well, they are intertwined and I believe they are fundamentally the same.
Sometimes we see trading and business in the same because business involved trading and trading you can see it is also a business transaction.

I didn't agree with because this two word are much related because one can not stand without the other because without buying and selling there is no business.

I don't see any different between the two in logical sense. What I can tell you is that trading is somehow related to forex.

It depends on the kind of trading you're talking about. If you mean the kind of trading of digital coins is quite different from other trading you do by barter. Business is part of trading with customers to earn profit.

Business and trading have been used to mean the same thing but they are not. Business is what you invest on that brings you money while trading involves the buying and selling of goods and services.

The key difference between trade and business is that trade involves buying and selling of goods whereas business involves all activities performed by a business entity including, buying and selling, advertising, marketing, etc

Business and trading have been used to mean the same thing but they are not. Business is what you invest on that brings you money while trading involves the buying and selling of goods and services.
Well I always consider both of them to be always the same , anything that will be able to generate you profit on Daily or monthly basis is a business it is almost just the same.

There is not difference between trading and buying and selling. Even one of the major definition Business is that it is the buying and selling of goods and services while trading is the same

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Trading and business are actually the same, lets not force distinction into things that don't have. In business the activities are called trading, when you trade you are a business woman or man

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back