What's new

What is the difference between trading and business?

In my own view, their difference is in how engaged you are. In trading, you are always engaged in the activity. While in business, it is mostly passive revenue generated.

Business involves trading. The aim of the two is to make profit. I guess you think business must involve you building a big shop and be dealing with big things like cars and the likes, that's not totally ture.

Words can be confusing at times huh. Lolz. Trading is the action that involves buying and selling while business is a general name that indicates you running an establishment that makes profit. It can be trading of goods and services it can also be production of goods it is all business.

Trading is also business, buying and selling is a form of business and should be taken as such. Buying and selling is a business process and money is involved, customer satisfaction is also involved, so trading is business.

Trading is actually the act of buying and selling of goods and services, a services can be in terms of digital trading or in terms of transportation, anything you do that can generate a profit is a business,now business is the art of doing something that can generate a profit for you .

The two terms have been used interchangeably in the the past to either mean the same thing or different things. Trading involves buying and selling of goods and services while business is an act of trading, before you could be involved in trading you must own a business. Trading is the activities that goes on in every business.

Concerning what is the difference between trading and business. Well, the two are quite similar, we can say business is like a general name while trading is a form in business to making profit or earnings. The two of methods or ways to making money

Even though both are intertwined, a broader definition of business goes beyond buying and selling. It involves other departments like the marketing and advertising.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
Trading is like a skills acquired in making money so it can also be regarded as a business because it requires capital and you get result from your capital..

You're very correct on this. In trading in you don't own your own business, you only buy and sell you my rent a shop. But business requires a lot of hard work and also building it from the scratch.

Trading is the act of buying and selling and it is the aspect of the term business. Business is defined as a profit making establishment or venture which involves buying and selling or goods and services or exchange of commodities.

To my own view I can say this are two concepts use with the same meaning same aim and same goal to achieve business means a transactions of buying and selling between two or more person based on agreement so also trading transactions between two person.

Trading, in my own view, is not business. If you're a trader, you don't own a business because trading involves only buying and selling which is a little concept in business. How do you view the two? Do we say trading is business and business is trading?
I really don't understand your view of business. What I understand is that trading is part of business, that is buying and selling stuff. A business being carrying it out with a view of making some profits.

Trade refers to buying and selling of goods and services. Business refers to production and exchange of goods. Business involves production and exchange of goods and services.

Trading is the act of buying of goods or services at a lower price and selling it at the higher price with the sole purpose of getting a profit, while a business is an act of you engaging in any trade that will generate you a profit, both of them are similar.the difference here is that when you are doing business you are engaging in something that will generate profits for you.

Trading is something which requires a lot of guts and intelligence to work with specially in day trading.
Where else in the category of business good set o skill and proper knowledge about what you are doing is very important.

In other words, the whole enterprise of manufacturing, selling and managing the production of goods is industry, while commerce, a smaller operation, includes only the purchasing and sale of goods. Trade is a business aspect, but business is not the same as trade. ... Typically, trade applies to imports and exports.
Trading is an aspect of business. It is the act of exchanging goods or service for money or other valuable materials. Business is the general term that involves buying and selling. A trader is actually involved in business transactions.

The term trading and business to me it seems as two same word with different spellings and pronunciation because what is involved or constitute business in form of buying and selling, exchange of goods and services is also the same element that make up trading.

Trading involves buying and selling of assets. Assets can be shares, stocks, bonds, cryptos, forex, etc. Business means investing in something and receiving profits from investment.

There is a slight difference between trading and business this is because trading involves buying and selling of goods and services why business is the general name for both trading and other transaction most times of business don't have to do with exchange in terms of buying and selling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back