What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

Yes even if they are coming from a distance there are some treatment that if you give you a customer,they may never forget, people that are buying things from you on monthly basis are also important as people that buy from you on daily basis.
Which ever way you look at it, there will always be preferential treatment on how we deal with situations like that in business. It is not that some customers will be totally neglected but they might not get the same treatments as others.

Which ever way you look at it, there will always be preferential treatment on how we deal with situations like that in business. It is not that some customers will be totally neglected but they might not get the same treatments as others.
Why are you saying that they will not get the same treatment ? Do you think the business manager will purposely treat other people special and decided to abandon some people. if so then it is not the best.

It is a great strategy, to have a database with the telephone numbers of the clients and from time to time to contact them and let them know about the services we offer
For any business to succeed in following up on their customers then they must have a database of all their customers that they can take at any time it is in the ability of this company or business to have a database of all their clients and be checking up on this clients from time to time is what will make all this client to keep on patronizing the business.

Get them into a Facebook or Google pixel as soon as they land on my website. Those that join my email list are easier to reach from there those that didnt, Facebook and Google ads are cheap when you target through pixels.

Why are you saying that they will not get the same treatment ? Do you think the business manager will purposely treat other people special and decided to abandon some people. if so then it is not the best.
No matter how you look at it, there will be preferential treatments in the way customers are treated in business because of their contributions and loyalty to the business also differs.

The method of follow up i often used to follow up my customers is i always try to call them time to time so that i can know how they are doing.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
There are many follow up method in which you can use for follow up in your client /customer relationships , one is by getting their mobile number and checking on them often and by also telling them the numerous available offer you have for them,

I think an email follow up will be the most appropriate for any online business to do. You can also opt for Twitter or direct message on Watsapp.

Get them into a Facebook or Google pixel as soon as they land on my website. Those that join my email list are easier to reach from there those that didnt, Facebook and Google ads are cheap when you target through pixels.
Most of the businesses that I am involved with have their own website and Facebook account. Even the car dealer sends me an email for their new car that is coming out in the market. Some others have their discounts posted in social media for the benefit of their customers.

No matter how you look at it, there will be preferential treatments in the way customers are treated in business because of their contributions and loyalty to the business also differs.
I might not even see it that way .in a big shopping centre such as supermarket every customers that are coming in to buy something is treated special and they do not care if you are a regular customer or not.

I might not even see it that way .in a big shopping centre such as supermarket every customers that are coming in to buy something is treated special and they do not care if you are a regular customer or not.
The topic focuses on the follow-up methods you can apply for your business customers not the way you treat every customers that walk-in into your business. Follow-up means adopted methods to make your customers to keep coming back to patronise your business.

Most of the businesses that I am involved with have their own website and Facebook account. Even the car dealer sends me an email for their new car that is coming out in the market. Some others have their discounts posted in social media for the benefit of their customers.
They must have installed pixel (both Google and Facebook) on their website which helps them in tracking you so they can continue to interact with you through ads, emails, and other notification methods.

The topic focuses on the follow-up methods you can apply for your business customers not the way you treat every customers that walk-in into your business. Follow-up means adopted methods to make your customers to keep coming back to patronise your business.
Treating them special is one of the method that will also make customers to come back , you don't have to treat them as if they have made a mistake for coming to do business with you, this is also a point related to the topic.

The best way to follow on an existing customer is the give them irresistable offer. This over can either be discount on the price of the product, a coupon to use for next orders, or a bonus offer within a time frame. Remember, it takes more 4 contacts to close deals with customers that is why it is good to always follow up.
One of the best follow me to that used for my customers is after use net worth of procedures with the issues you know the satisfaction of the customers and know what they say about your product.

Treating them special is one of the method that will also make customers to come back , you don't have to treat them as if they have made a mistake for coming to do business with you, this is also a point related to the topic.
Follow-up methods means how do you check on your customers after they have gotten something from you to know the conditions of what they bought and how satisfied they are with the product. Followup can also be refers to as after sales service offer to customers.

It's good to follow up on your clients if you don't want to lose them to the competitions. This is the reason why you need to have contacts of your clients.

In my company I keep tracks of customer's contacts, once they enter they'll write their names then I'll compute it and send bulk sms on the day's transactions then appreciate them.

When you don't know how to look for the feedback from your business customers, it's going to be very challenging for you to keep in touch with them which would cause a breach in communication to know how they enjoyed your business product and services.

The very best point is actually that exactly just what type of company you're performing as well as through which area you're performing. It is actually a fantastic technique, to have actually a listing along with the telephone varieties of the customers as well as every now and then to get in touch with all of them as well as allow all of them learn about the services and products you deal all of them.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
Wow this is the best I have read so far and I'll be planning to make use of this whenever I start my own business. Developing this sort of bond with customers is good for your business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back