What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

think second scale
ask for referrals
keep the lines of communication open and active.
send a note to say thank you.
check in from time to time on your customers

Well the way you can always follow up a customer or a client is making them feel like a family in your business or company.
Post automatically merged:

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
That's a very good way to keep your customers he makes them feel like a family and welcome them with open arms and mind with that the customers will be confident to trade with him.

Last edited:
I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
I have a WhatsApp group created for all my customers.
I get to interact with them beyond business, and they share ideas on the group.
I also get reviews from questionnaires I post on the group.

When customers get a follow up call it makes them feel important. We all love freebies. Follow up customers with freebies and the latest promo in the business and they're sure to have one's business in mind.

Always try to keep in touch with your customers it means a lot. Get their numbers appreciate them, send them cards during Christmas or any other events

I use the same means as well, after every sale, I get the customers' details and send them a short Google doc survey as regards the quality of service they got. I also send them updates via SMS or Whatsapp as regards new products and upcoming promos. Retaining customers is very important in building brand loyalty.

In my business, I always make sure to get the phone chat contact of all my customers because it's the easiest way to reach them for their feedbacks.

The best method to follow when your business fall is to plan the business very well and also learn from the past, you have to focus on your business.

A thank you note or message to your customers or clients can really make them feel happy and satisfied that they have been patronizing you. Also, try as much as possible to be a bit personal while addressing customers because it will give them a sense of belonging and make them feel valued.

I'm not running any business online neither offline but there's need to show love to your customers,by checking on them especially when they are sick.

I know my clients well enough, most of them live around where my store is situated.
I follow up my customers by placing calls to reach out to them sometimes.
I even chat some of them up via facebook.

For every business customer service is very important because it determines the number of customers you will get at a time and so follow up calls and text messages can go a long way

I don't have a business yet but when I do, I would definitely keep tabs on my customers by hiring the Human Resource Manager who would be at the helm of customers relation and feedback while I would supervise.

when I have a template in which are used anytime I want to follow up on a particular customer have made an enquiry about my product or service. I simply give them a discount I'm fine in the follow-up I sent them. And the majority of them usually respond very well.

I usually try to ensure that I collect the personal email of every customer that made a purchase for me so that I can be able to thank them and give them special offers in the future if they want to buy from us.

methods do you use for customers/client

• Express gratitude.
  • Ask for feedback.
  • Help them get started.
  • Provide a special offer.
  • Share additional features.
  • Send them a referral.
  • Commemorate occasions.
  • Ask if they need help.

when I have a template in which are used anytime I want to follow up on a particular customer have made an enquiry about my product or service. I simply give them a discount I'm fine in the follow-up I sent them. And the majority of them usually respond very well.
Can I also make use of this method for my customers in graphic designing? I have some customers who have promised they would contact me, but I fear reminding them so it won't look like am pestering them.

Can I also make use of this method for my customers in graphic designing? I have some customers who have promised they would contact me, but I fear reminding them so it won't look like am pestering them.
You can make use of this method to market any product or service. You should never be afraid of contacting those who show interest in your service. This is what we call a follow-up. Sometimes the clients might have forgotten that they have check out your service in the past. You follow up with a discount offer so that they can take action and please order.

You can make use of this method to market any product or service. You should never be afraid of contacting those who show interest in your service. This is what we call a follow-up. Sometimes the clients might have forgotten that they have check out your service in the past. You follow up with a discount offer so that they can take action and please order.
Okay thanks for the tip, what about if you have already given them a discount offer before? Do I still need to give out a discount or just follow up on what we have already discussed before.

That is good. As we know that customer is very important in any business. Without customers patronizing there is no how the business will succeed. We need to be always seeking on regular customers and even new customer in which to keep them with us.
Absolutely true. I believe one way to do this is to become friends with them. Chat with them, ask them some questions, initiate a relationship with them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back