What's new

Will you give discounts to first time customers for their loyalty to you?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When I first started my business, I didn't have many clients, so I decided that I needed to make incentives for the first clients so that they would stay with me, and at the beginning I was in the red, but in the future it reflected well on my wallet

When I first started my business, I didn't have many clients, so I decided that I needed to make incentives for the first clients so that they would stay with me, and at the beginning I was in the red, but in the future it reflected well on my wallet

I think that I would definitely offer some kind of special discounts. I have always believed that loyal customers should be rewarded and this is one of the most important things you should do. Loyal customers would become more loyal to you when you offer them discounts.

When I am not offering any kind of discounts to customers who are patronizing my business at any particular time, there is no way I am going to just decided to offer a discount to a customer who is just patronizing my business for the first time. This is not something that is done anywhere because it's a cheat to your previous customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back