What's new

Do you require customers buy something to use the bathroom?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a business like a store, you may have public restrooms available to use if needed. But, do you require that they purchase something in order to use the bathroom? I know some businesses that require you to at least buy something in order to use their rest rooms. I think it's fine to do if you want.

Well, I do not have this rule but I have seen just a couple of people who came to my business premises just to use bathroom. Most of the time, customers came in purchased something and then went to the bathroom.

Well, I do not have this rule but I have seen just a couple of people who came to my business premises just to use bathroom. Most of the time, customers came in purchased something and then went to the bathroom.
I think it's fine to let someone use the bathroom if they're not a customer, but if they make a habit out of it often, then I will probably make a point. I of course don't have a business where people visit it, but if I did, I think I'd let a customer user the bathroom if needed, even if they decide not to purchase from my hypothetical store.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back