What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

I use email and telegram to connect with my clients. I use telegram for short and quick messages. For detailed and long messages, I use email. Sometimes in order to get in touch I sent quick hi via facebook messangar also
Telegram is good but from my observation many people do not have the Telegram app on their phones so I use Whatsapp.

Reciepts for paid items or services has the customers names and their contact information. I reach out to them sometimes to know how they're fairing with products bought

Concerning what follow up methods an individual can use for customers/clients in his/her business. Well, that is a really good strategy of having the numbers of all your customer, customers are the soul of the business so they need to be treated and attended to with care . Giving them some nice offer like discount and the likes also helps the business from not losing it customers

Hmm.... Well i know of a method we do use in our company then... We have a section we call Helpdesk where customers are attended to on daily basis which they are well treated....

Whenever a person makes a purchase, I always ask them about how the whole process went and try to collect their email so they can send me valuable feedback. Then I can send them mails of special and exclusive offers. I also give some promo sometimes for old and new customers to create awareness.

I as a manager there are numbers of strategies to follow which may include motivation of customers, meeting up their demand in times of needs, and the ability to provide a quality service to them.

When I ran a boutique shop for my boss, I made sure prominent customers are really appreciated,I also keep in touch by connecting with them on Whatsapp, telegram and even send them monthly messages.

Well, concerning your question, on how to follow up a customer and get them to come back again and buy from you or patronize your business, I have to say that the first step to achieve this is to provide quality service at the first time

It is a very good business strategy to do follow up on all your customers, this helps to keep tag of every customers that walk-in into your store. I do follow up by having duplicate of the details of my customers which I use to check on them to ask about the progress or the conditions of what they bought from me.

That is good. As we know that customer is very important in any business. Without customers patronizing there is no how the business will succeed. We need to be always seeking on regular customers and even new customer in which to keep them with us.
The most important factor that will keep a business going is the presence and contineous patronage of cuatomers.In our case,we have a comprehensive data of our customers and have a follow up mechanism to appriciate them regularly.we send them birthday and annivasary wishes to show them we value their time with u.s

There are so many methods to remind your customers about your business and the latest offers and benefits you have to give. You can do it through calls or text messages or by creating an event be it offline or online.

Follow up in business is very good, it tells your customers that you appreciate their patronage and care for them also. You can send them text messages during festivals such as Christmas or new year.

Calling prospects on the phone and asking them to hire you is not the only way to follow up! Yes, you can call your prospects on the phone, but you can also email them.

I think the maid did your friend use is one of the best because when you know your customers well and sometimes you call them to know how they are doing they will definitely not leave you.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.

Seriously, there is no other way to follow up on your business customers rather than making use of the contacts they dropped off with you when they purchased your product.

Encouraging our esteemed customers at the end of the year isn't a bad idea. That's when I choose to appreciate their patronage more.
If this is what we should do then obviously it may not work because you may not be able to know all your customers at the end of the year, we only have to look for a way to always get in touch and know what our customers demands from us on daily basis or weekly at least.

for me, i will prefer a discount in terms of whatever they want to get or purchase, in as much as i want to give discount additions on whatever customers pay or buy i still need to be cautious not to run myself down, so i will recommend giving out what i can afford to let go of on certain items rather than letting it all go and moaning later.

If this is what we should do then obviously it may not work because you may not be able to know all your customers at the end of the year, we only have to look for a way to always get in touch and know what our customers demands from us on daily basis or weekly at least.
Why wouldn't you know the ones who are more esteemed than others?? I'll know them cos they're the ones that purchase the highest items.

Why wouldn't you know the ones who are more esteemed than others?? I'll know them cos they're the ones that purchase the highest items.
Well you might know those that are active .but you need to consider that during the end of the year or December time, a lot of them travel and you may not have an opportunity to see them during that period.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back