What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

If you offer a subscription based service, you can have a mailing list where your customers can opt in. You send promotional articles to them and also try to get their feedbacks about your goods and services.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
👆 I like that. It shows reliability.
It’s good to check up on each and every customer, hand them some type of card, flyer, etc. with all of your business and product info on it, this will always help with future sales and word of mouth business.
What you don’t wanna do, is constantly bug the customers with endless emails after the initial sale. You know exactly what I mean, aka “mailing list”.. people despise getting stuck on mailing lists.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
I am also using this same method and I think it is the best and even the easiest way of following up ur customers . It even makes the customers feel loved and relaxed about the products they get from you

Well you might know those that are active .but you need to consider that during the end of the year or December time, a lot of them travel and you may not have an opportunity to see them during that period.
You don't have to wait for them to travel. You can reduce your own December giveaway date to earlier month of December and offer them.

I think one method I make use for promotional means is getting the emails of their customers or contact details then give them update about the service or product am selling

One of the best way to follow up on a customer is to give them a huge discounts on the complementary products of the one you sold them in the past. You can also offer them opportunity for free troubleshooting.

One of the best way to follow up on a customer is to give them a huge discounts on the complementary products of the one you sold them in the past. You can also offer them opportunity for free troubleshooting.
The perks are good but you do not do that for a follow up activity of customers. What we usually do is to call the customer just for touching base. But the best is to drop by the customer's place of business with something that would be appreciated. Usually a snack food or a bar of chocolate would do the trick.

If this is what we should do then obviously it may not work because you may not be able to know all your customers at the end of the year, we only have to look for a way to always get in touch and know what our customers demands from us on daily basis or weekly at least.
It is not necessary for you to know all your customers. When you are doing business follow-up, you should be more concern on your regular customers that buys your products.

You don't have to wait for them to travel. You can reduce your own December giveaway date to earlier month of December and offer them.
Ok then how are you going to get in contact of these people to appear at the same day you are going to do the giveaway, organising a giveaway is important but how well can you organise to suit everyone.

It is always a good idea to ask customers for their phone numbers and this is exactly what many marketers do in many stores so that they can follow-up the customers. Not all the customers are willing to give their numbers and we should respect that. However, many customers do give their numbers and you can follow-up such customers through phone calls.

Yes, This is one of the best way to have a constant returning customers

The best way to follow on an existing customer is the give them irresistable offer. This over can either be discount on the price of the product, a coupon to use for next orders, or a bonus offer within a time frame. Remember, it takes more 4 contacts to close deals with customers that is why it is good to always follow up.
Different type of follow-ups method that you use for your customers most of them do after products follow-up while others do before sale product follow up.

Ok then how are you going to get in contact of these people to appear at the same day you are going to do the giveaway, organising a giveaway is important but how well can you organise to suit everyone.
I'll tell those esteem customers one after the other when they come patronize me when the date is getting ever closer. It won't be much number of them, just those ones that always patronize me.

After you are sure that you are done serving your customers or clients in a quality way, you ask them politely to come back next time

The best follow up method is by providing a survey. When the business deal is done, the best thing is to take a survey from the customer. Where you will know which quality you are lacking and where the improvement is required.

I make sure I have the contact of my customers at hand and after that I will just contact them and ask for a feedback about the product I sold to them. With that i will be able to know there stand about the product

The best way to follow on an existing customer is the give them irresistable offer. This over can either be discount on the price of the product, a coupon to use for next orders, or a bonus offer within a time frame. Remember, it takes more 4 contacts to close deals with customers that is why it is good to always follow up.
One of the following methods are used for customers follow up in my business is after sales follow-up you asked the customer how good is the product or the offer and what he or she did not like about the products we do is you can be able to make amendment and also with good customer care.

It is not necessary for you to know all your customers. When you are doing business follow-up, you should be more concern on your regular customers that buys your products.
You shouldn't be more concerned with the regular customer in the business o,all customers who come into your business must be treated and be given the same attention, don't you think we still need new customers in a business ?
Post automatically merged:

I'll tell those esteem customers one after the other when they come patronize me when the date is getting ever closer. It won't be much number of them, just those ones that always patronize me.
You are wicked oh , at least you should consider the top 50 customers of your business.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be more concerned with the regular customer in the business o,all customers who come into your business must be treated and be given the same attention, don't you think we still need new customers in a business ?
Post automatically merged:

You are wicked oh , at least you should consider the top 50 customers of your business.
It is good for you to be more concerned about every customers but it is not every person that buys from you once will come back to do so, some may be travelers, some may patronises you for one reason or the other. Your main focus should be on your regular and potential customers who are yet to patronise your business.

It is good for you to be more concerned about every customers but it is not every person that buys from you once will come back to do so, some may be travelers, some may patronises you for one reason or the other. Your main focus should be on your regular and potential customers who are yet to patronise your business.
Yes even if they are coming from a distance there are some treatment that if you give you a customer,they may never forget, people that are buying things from you on monthly basis are also important as people that buy from you on daily basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back