What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

Trexxxy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.

That is good. As we know that customer is very important in any business. Without customers patronizing there is no how the business will succeed. We need to be always seeking on regular customers and even new customer in which to keep them with us.

It is a great strategy, to have a database with the telephone numbers of the clients and from time to time to contact them and let them know about the services we offer

It depends on the kind of business that you have. For a store with countless of customers the usual method is the giveaways during the holiday season. The customer gets a pen or a bag or an umbrella depending on the amount of purchase. For some retailing with delivery business then a short chat with the customer will do. But in our culture the Christmas season is the time to give something to the customers so you have to be ready even with a small item only.

If your first business fails, you'll want to follow these steps, at a minimum, to begin your recovery:
Analyze the failure. ...
Get your finances in order. ...
Work with other entrepreneurs. ...
Take time for yourself. ...
Start thinking about a new business plan.

The strategy I use us sending a note to say thank you. I sometimes use email but most of the times, I used cards enclosed with invoice just to appreciate them and make them come next time

For the little business I run at the moment, I make sure I collect clients' emails and phone numbers. Making calls to them all may be time-consuming, so that is actually reserved for situations that really warrant it. But regularly I send emails and group chats to keep them abrest with current situations and also just for the sake of keeping in touch with them.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
First is good first encounter treatment ,which will help them to be able to come back again . A good discount during first encounter is also desirable . Then , a thank you message after successful transaction will also be good

The best thing is that what kind of business you are doing and in which region you are doing. It is a great strategy, to have a list with the telephone numbers of the clients and from time to time to contact them and let them know about the products and services you offer them.

Just keep 1 thing in your mind, that without customer your business is nothing.
so if you want your business growing and flourishing, you have to satisfy your customers in different ways.
you can satisfy them with your kind attitude and behaviour while dealing with them.

Customer follow up is very beneficial to every business owner owner because if you can retain your old customers, they can bring new people for you and boost your reputation. With the current internet age,you can do that by hooking up with them on social media platforms or they can subscribe to your mailing list.

That your friend who did that is completely a business wizard because what he just did is like a seed planted by a company in the heart of a consumer or client to remind them that they are always there to serve them, I'm not a business personality and I don't know which of the approach to used on customers but the one have just learn now is something I must also consider when I have a business, this is quite educative.

A soft reminder in form of e-mail, calls & WhatsApp. Good communication, friendly personnel & testimonial from others is key to capture new client.

That's very good of him. A business owner must not joke with feedbacks. It is not even too much to add them on social media to know their feeling about his products. Some bug companies do call once in a while to monitor their customer's feeling.

Woow,that is a great strategy but now here it will depend with the kind of the business.
For example if it is a large scale business it would not be easy to pen down clients telephone numbers but the only way is by giving discounts depending on the purchases

Well...I've never had a great successful business but my sister would always collect her customers WhatsApp number and when the get home she will message them and encourage them to send her photos of the clothes they brought form her.... She put them all on a WhatsApp group and always send them pictures of news clothes plus encouragement messages.

Now that Is a great way to keep up with customers, what we do at my workplace is someone being dedicated to welcoming and exchanging warm greetings messages with customers, having chitty chat with the customers just to make them comfortable and happy patronizing us.
This Christmas season, what we did was giving a Christmas discount on our products and services, this made us to retain almost all our customers, I discovered that there is no client that steps into that place that won't come back again to patronize us.

That is a great way to show appreciation to the customers. You employ a customer service representative in your company to keep every data's of customers that patronises the company and send them feed back for their patronage.

First of all, we need to deal well with our customer and after that give him a special offer for them on big occasions give them good service Because customers very important in the every business and without the customers we cannot run the business successfully .

The best way to follow on an existing customer is the give them irresistable offer. This over can either be discount on the price of the product, a coupon to use for next orders, or a bonus offer within a time frame. Remember, it takes more 4 contacts to close deals with customers that is why it is good to always follow up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back