Customers Are Not Always Right

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Customers are always right is one of the basic concepts regarding business. This indicate that you will need to fulfill your customers demand and make them happy. However, we also need to understand that customers also have unreasonable expectations. They might not be ready to pay a good price but they still want best product. Sometimes even when you do your bets to make them happy, they are never satisfied.

Yea we have customers that, no matter how hard you try, they will always have the negative wag. I don't kill myself in instance like this. I give on things that are beyond my limit, "please check the next person" is my simplest way to go around it.

I don't agree that the customer has a right to abuse staff. Nonetheless, as long as they are not abusive, it's good policy to be generous. For instance, if there is a problem with a restaurant order, then why not give the certain customer a free drink or meal item?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back