What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

The strategy I use us sending a note to say thank you. I sometimes use email but most of the times, I used cards enclosed with invoice just to appreciate them and make them come next time
Another thing is to send them a personalised message telling them about how you appriciate their patronage,this will make them feel special,and also felicitating with them when the need arises.

The kind of follow-up I have my customers one try to have their contact which means that I'll call them from time to time I'll be able to explain more details about our goods and services through their contact on my WhatsApp or Facebook or be able to do more advert so that it will serve as a kind of reminder to them

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
It is nice to have their details like birthday, anniversary etc. Text them on thier birthday or anniversary, Christmas messages etc that will make the customers feel loved and appreciated and will always come back to patronize your business.

I do not really have to go through a every complicated process ,the best thing to do in this situation is to have their contact or Gmail address from there I can get in contact with them and communicate about how they are enjoying my service and every other thing. Gmail is the best since it is an online business.

The method a business owner can use in following up on an existing customer is to have their records of transactions with telephone numbers and keep chatting them. You can also do a giveaway doing some season to bring back the memory of customers to your company.

There are so many ways to reach or check back on your, you can do that through sending an email, sending text messages, Whatapp messages or a call will do

Having a system whereby you can have your customers contact will be the first thing to consider then having a bulk SMS site where you can forward SMS to your clients on what so ever info you have to communicate them.

It is nice to have their details like birthday, anniversary etc. Text them on thier birthday or anniversary, Christmas messages etc that will make the customers feel loved and appreciated and will always come back to patronize your business.
Birthday and anniversaries?? I think some customers might be reluctant to drop this details. However I think it is nice to send them goodwill messages during the celebratory seasons.

Birthday and anniversaries?? I think some customers might be reluctant to drop this details. However I think it is nice to send them goodwill messages during the celebratory seasons.
Very true, infact most customers will not give out details like thier birthday and anniversary just like that. It is the duty of customer service to device a strategy to get this details from regular customers.

I usually follow up on the client with discount offer. a study has been shown that it takes average of 5 follow up before a buyer could make a decision to purchase the product you are promoting after the first contact.

Very true, infact most customers will not give out details like thier birthday and anniversary just like that. It is the duty of customer service to device a strategy to get this details from regular customers.
Yeah. It is all part of the service strategy. This strategy could be very useful, especially when it comes customer service and satisfaction.

Yeah. It is all part of the service strategy. This strategy could be very useful, especially when it comes customer service and satisfaction.
Multinationals and banks are using the strategy in my country. It is common sense for startups and other business to adopt same strategy. Some customers value that emails and text messages alots.

There are several strategies which might be followed effectively to keep a number of customers to your business, depending on the mode of your interaction with the customers. Firstly, meeting to the needs and demand of a customer immediately keeps a customer to a particular company.

I think a feedback form and a satisfaction rating could be used to gather customer experience about the service and products offered. Many professional businesses offer such forms so that they could get effective feedback.

Multinationals and banks are using the strategy in my country. It is common sense for startups and other businesses to adopt the same strategy. Some customers value that emails and text messages a lot.
True. I think other service providing businesses could adopt this strategy as well. It just adds a different and unique touch to the business in terms of customer relations.

I'm not a business owner but i feel ways to follow up on your customers or keep them coming back is to offer mouth watering offers and promos.

For the little business I run at the moment, I make sure I collect clients' emails and phone numbers. Making calls to them all may be time-consuming, so that is actually reserved for situations that really warrant it. But regularly I send emails and group chats to keep them abrest with current situations and also just for the sake of keeping in touch with them.

Get their numbers and call them whenever you have goods, you can also chat them up on social media or even send your goods to them to choose from if they need any.

For the little business I run at the moment, I make sure I collect clients' emails and phone numbers. Making calls to them all may be time-consuming, so that is actually reserved for situations that really warrant it. But regularly I send emails and group chats to keep them abrest with current situations and also just for the sake of keeping in touch with them.
It's good you collect the emails of the customers ,I think it's an opportunity for you to keep up with them and get to have details on getting deals that are important ,incase their interest is been needed

Thanks to the advent of social media that makes this very possible for me to follow up and build a personal relationship with them.
I majorly employ WhatsApp as my follow up tool and other times, I engage them via phone calls.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back