What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

I actually like this your friend's idea. Good business moving well is as a result of good customer's management. When your business grows to a certain stage, you will have to employ someone that can manage your good and customers well at the same time.

Although I don't have a business, when I have an offline business I'll definitely get their contact and save them to view on WhatsApp. I would asked them to save mine and from there they can also view my business status.

If you are a good entrepreneur , making sure you get your customer contact must be your priority , so that you can be contacting them and checking on them and keeps updating them on your new available product.

That depends the kind of business you do but for one to get customers you need to do giveaway, or reduce the price of the product in order to bring more customers to your business, because customers really like we're them can buy things very chipper.

we have different ways of doing follow up for our customers , some prefer doing giveaways while some reduces the price of the goods for their customers , but the best way Is trying to satisfy them by knowing what exactly they wanted .

The method a business owner can use in following up on an existing customer is to have their records of transactions with telephone numbers and keep chatting them. You can also do a giveaway doing some season to bring back the memory of customers to your company.
That is one effective way of making a good connection between a business and its customers,because one way to really make the customers to be special is to be able to relate with them on a personal basis,that they will appriciate very well.

That is one effective way of making a good connection between a business and its customers,because one way to really make the customers to be special is to be able to relate with them on a personal basis,that they will appriciate very well.
You must always try to get feedback from your customers about the product they got. You could also reach out to those who have not patronize your business as a reminder.

You must always try to get feedback from your customers about the product they got. You could also reach out to those who have not patronize your business as a reminder.
That is also avery good startegy,because that is one of the method we have been employing to appease our longtime customers that we have not heard from for a while,and that has somehow worked for us.

Getting feedback from customers is very important for the survival of our business, we need to know how our business is faring by asking them how they feel about our product .

Most times , it depends on the type of business . For me in my business I don't do a follow up because the business does not demands it. This will mostly work in a location with a huge competitors but in all the same customer satisfaction should always be every business owners priority.

Most times , it depends on the type of business . For me in my business I don't do a follow up because the business does not demands it. This will mostly work in a location with a huge competitors but in all the same customer satisfaction should always be every business owners priority.
For a business that requires follow up, then making calls and social media engagement will help to keep in touch with customers at regular intervals.

For a business that requires follow up, then making calls and social media engagement will help to keep in touch with customers at regular intervals.
I don't really know if making calls to your client is even the best way because as a business owner you should avoid every possible ways that would make you seems like a nuisance to your client. .

I may not have to follow up my clients directly . The most important thing I will do is to make sure that they have me in their social media page. They can get in touch with me whenever they have problems.

we have different ways of doing follow up for our customers , some prefer doing giveaways while some reduces the price of the goods for their customers , but the best way Is trying to satisfy them by knowing what exactly they wanted .
Giving a discount in your product and reducing the price of your products Making it little bit cheaper than what other competitors are doing is one of the ways you can attract a huge number of clients to your business. But sometimes too much reduction of price might even leads to loss in business.

Well any client or customer that do patronize me very well, the method i usually use or do to make him to always patronize my product is to always add a bonus item to him.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
When we newly start our business and even up till now,immediatelly you patronise us,we have you contact and send you a thank you message,and then on special occasions we send you a felicitation message.

When we newly start our business and even up till now,immediatelly you patronise us,we have you contact and send you a thank you message,and then on special occasions we send you a felicitation message.
If you are starting up a business for a first time you are going to face a lot of challenges if you are not too careful those challenges are going to year you down.

The best thing I do is to have contact of the people that patronize me. So, after sometime I send them message to know how they're faring. Some business owners don't care about their client and or customers when they don't see them.

The best thing I do is to have contact of the people that patronize me. So, after sometime I send them message to know how they're faring. Some business owners don't care about their client and or customers when they don't see them.
That's true, if you want people to patronize you that means you have to provide a good customers service that's the best way to have their trust, what do you think?

The best way to follow up a customer is by giving a weekly discount or end of the year bonus,. Birthday wishes via text as most banks do via mail box as text message.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back