What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

There are different follow up method to use on your customers or clients to know whether they enjoyed your products or service. One follow up method is customers care service, through the customer's care service you get to here the complains of customers and then improve on the areas the products is lacking. You can also organize promos, raffle tickets, this also another way to follow up, maintain and also get new customers for your products.

Am not into any business yet but i have a friend who is Into buying and selling and my friend make sure she follows up her customers daily by checking on them, calling with your cell phones I not a bad idea. And in festival period giving out of gifts is also very necessary.

the method you mentionned is good, but some people find it very annoying, including me, it's also so much energy demanding for you, just offer good quality and people will come back on their own without acting weird lol

follow up is very important for the prosperity of any business. you don't just create follow ups on successful business transactions,you also need to follow up the ones that didn't go too well. By so doing you're improving your customer relation skills.

I follow up my clients on social media like Twitter, WhatsApp and Instagram, I ensure constant communication with them because good relationship with some clients ensures continuous patronage. If the clients are also in areas of close proximity, I set up meetings with them, probably having coffee at a restaurant will do.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
Honestly this is superb customer service which will leave an indelible mark on a customer or client especially when the service was good. Personally when ever i need such service, its where am treated like a king I'll most consider.

I think you friend's strategy is quite nice but I dont see it been applicable to all business. Let take for example he is managing or in charge of a huge provision store that has an average number of 200 to 250 consumers per day. How can he keep up with taking their contacts down and even finding the time to message them. I would suggest you give out gifts to your loyal constumers during special occasions like Christmas.

That is an excellent method for following up on customers and that gives them some sense of importance. In my own little business, I send them texts once in a while and offer them gifts at special times.

Once I sell a product to a customer, I often send a mail asking him how he feels about my products or service. If he says he is satisfied with it, I send another follow up email telling him about other products and services that I also offer.

The best follow up method when it comes to clients, I believe, should depend on the nature of service provided.

If it's online, social media works well.

For some high end clients, they have too much to attend to, so they might not even like it, or they will contact you if they have a problem.

It is not easy to sustain the flow of customer in a business. And often times customers just come around for a while after which you would not see them again.

To ensure there keep coming, serve them quality products and services. Do not take your customers for granted. By this means they can come back with future jobs and if possible recommend their friends and family to you business as customers too.

The best follow up on a product and services sold to a customer is to conduct survey research at the end of the month to know how much the customers loves the product. With this method it will be easy for you to know where to improve on how to satisfy your customers.

The way you treat them matters. If you are polite and respectful when transacting with them, it will leave a good impression and they would want to come back

It's one step of building a good customer relationship and retaining loyal customers. I think it's great to have a feedback of your service whether they are satisfied or not. If not, then asking them if they could tell you where they think you need improving of. And on the other side, a thank you message would be a highly appreciated by a customer. They would feel like they're always welcome to come.

It is very good you have phone numbers of your customers especially the most reliable once those patronizing you in larger quantities for you to follow them up and get feedback from them often

I think a nice way to follow up with your customer is to ensure as they walk in you get their contact, then after you can send some random greetings to them , maybe New month messages or any festive period message, this will go a long way and if possible, track their date of birth and wish them well on their special days, they feel special and always put you in heart

We all know that customers are very important in any business, without customers patronizing you, there is no how your business will succeed, in order to succeed in your business you need to be always seeking regular customers.

I like to think, if the environment is right, the goods in good shape and a friendly attendant and also offering discounts will ensure your customers will come back next time. You can take a step forward by handling out your business card to them just to ensure they will come to you again.

Your best bet for reaching out and touching customers is to use tactics to encourage them to complete a specific action, such as opt into your email list or request more information.

Create messages directed at your target market, suggests Motter. “Learn to create ads that attract your ideal clients by giving them something of value for free to get them started in your funnel

To do effective follow up is to have detailed method of capturing customers data from the first engagement and a solid a database system that keep this safe.

Always check on them for feedback on their experience with your services then,depending on their information, you can send a personalized message on things they should look out for in the week, about kids and schools news for those captured as parents and many more.

Doing this show you are not only about marketing your products or services but actually care .
And you are sure to get their money anytime you now send a proposal to them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back