What's new

What follow up methods do you use for customers/client in your business?

I am an affiliate marketer and I often optimize my landing page so I can collect my customers email addresses. I use the email address to build an email list which I use to keep in touch with my customers once a week.

That is a good technique of keeping your customers close. The customers are made to feel special with this technique and thereby, willing to be faithful to you. Just a method used in churches too

For the little business I run at the moment, I make sure I collect clients' emails and phone numbers. Making calls to them all may be time-consuming, so that is actually reserved for situations that really warrant it. But regularly I send emails and group chats to keep them abrest with current situations and also just for the sake of keeping in touch with them.

Following up with customer is a good move in keeping the customers closer to you at all time. Making them feel very important at all time. Assuring them that you are thinking about their satisfaction and you are planning on improving on your product to give them better customers experience. Text messages, surprise visit through your marketing teams, participating in their social functions and many other opens are open to us to tap in
I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.

I use the following method
1.I collect their contact
2. I send them daily tips to help them archive their daily task
3. I create a get together to increase customer to seller relationship.
4. I give discount from my won profit to customer
5. Customers are king and queen so I treat them as one

There are follow up methods to use for your customers/clients to ensure their loyalty as customers/clients. Asides from providing good customer service and good quality products,you can go the extra mile to conversate outside of business,ask the clients about their wellbeing and take them out on a drink or launch,dinner date with no strings attached.

I know of a friend who pens down every customer who walks into his office and after a successful business transaction he sends them a message often , just to remind and ask them about the quality of service they got. If you are a business owner here , which means do you employ to followup with your customers?.
The one I normally use,is when ever a customer come to my store to buy things,I always great them and welcome them in a friendly way and make sure they are satisfy with what they came to purchase in my store. I might offer there some soft drink as well just to make them feel at home you know. But at the end when they finish paying I could ask for there number and text them at the end of the month to thank them for being a good customers.

The best follow up method I use is to get their numbers or email address. I tend send a thank you text or email to them and solicit for a recommendation or word of mouth marketing from them to their friends. I don't make it complusory so as not to scare them off.

These days people employ email marketing more, it is more professional and corporate that way. Get the emails of the clients/customers and occasionally send them reminders about your services.
Post automatically merged:

These days people employ email marketing more, it is more professional and corporate that way. Get the emails of the clients/customers and occasionally send them reminders about your services.

There are several methods to follow up with customers, such as email, text messages, whatsapp messages, phone calls, etc. In any action to be taken, cordiality, politeness and the most important thing is to respect the space of each client must be maintained. If you feel any discomfort from the customer, let him be the one to take the initiative.

That's a very good practice as follow up is very important. It endears the buyers to you and makes them loyal customers who can even refer more people to you. I follow up by giving them a call or Whatsapp chat to ask about feedback or if they are experiencing challenges using the products they purchased.

I don't have a business therefore, I cannot talk about this from my personal perspective. However, based on my reading on business practices, I think you need to follow up with communication via phone, social media or email to check whether the customer is satisfied or not.

One way to follow up is to create surveys and send to your customers after they must have purchased your products, you want to be sure that they enjoy the products you have provided and they were also satisfied with the customer service. Basically just to be sure that the product met their expectations. It is very important because it will help you know what area of your business you can improve on and where you are excelling as well.

Well...I've never had a great successful business but my sister would always collect her customers WhatsApp number and when the get home she will message them and encourage them to send her photos of the clothes they brought form her.... She put them all on a WhatsApp group and always send them pictures of news clothes plus encouragement messages.
Wow nice strategy from your sister, reviews are one of the best way to move your business forward. My follow up method is similar to this, I usually ask my customers to send pictures as well and ask them if they've got any challenges while operating their devices.

If it is an online business that requires ordering for a product, you can always re target the person on Facebook and place ads there on his usual activity. If it is a service the you should mail them often about new inovations and with better price offers .

Consumers today are still looking for value and deals. Lure them into your business by offering introductory discounts, or have specials such as buy 2-get-1-for half-price or free gift wrapping for the first three purchases. Bargains like these can attract new customers who have been considering doing business with you but needed an incentive to actually change their shopping habits. Then track what they buy and which offers they redeemed so you can better target them with future marketing messages that will cement their loyalty.

This was also done in the company I worked for, the receptionist gets the numbers,and details of all the clients and then the management sends them a thank you message and then add them to a whatsapp group for information and entertainment purposes.

I use email and telegram to connect with my clients. I use telegram for short and quick messages. For detailed and long messages, I use email. Sometimes in order to get in touch I sent quick hi via facebook messangar also

Wow nice strategy from your sister, reviews are one of the best way to move your business forward. My follow up method is similar to this, I usually ask my customers to send pictures as well and ask them if they've got any challenges while operating their devices.
Yes.. putting questions out for review are the best way to get answers...collective,fresh answers from unknown mind. I think my sister strategy goes well for her because she is a shy person...

Another great way to reach out to customers is by calling on them to enquire about their journey back home after successful transaction with them and whether the goods they ordered got to them in good shape ,for those who order online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back