Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some would think about their families about their home, the peace and quite at home and about their hobbies. Some would think of the pet they have and miss to and some would just focus at their jobs that hard that they won't really think about anything that is not related to the job.
and some wouldn't think about anything except their job just because they like it so much that they don't care about anything else at that moment. I would personally think about my hobbies those I enjoy of while at home. But what do you think about while working?

Last edited:
Some would think about their families about their home, the peace and quite at home and about their hobbies. Some would think of the pet they have and miss to and some would just focus at their jobs that hard that they won't really think about anything that is not related to the job.
and some wouldn't think about anything except their job just because they like it so much that they don't care about anything else at that moment. I would personally think about my hobbies those I enjoy of while at home. But what do you think about while working?
While I am working I think about my future life, what would happen one year later or what should I learn for my future because these are very important factors for me.

I try not to let my mind wander much because I'll be so unsettled if I do so - that's the reason why I always like to do deep work and turn off all distractions but my major motivation is my family first though.

When I'm working I like to be focus on what I am doing, I don't normally think while working, for me I see that as a distraction, it will hinder me from getting what I want.

I don’t think about anything while working because I know that if you think about something that has nothing got to do with your business then you can be a little distracted so I don’t think about anything unless it has got something to do with what am working

I just focus on work. Sometimes I have a hard time focusing so I will put in ear buds and listen to music without lyrics of any kind. Just music to help me stay more focused. It helps.

For me instead I normally sing in my head and think about my funny moments mostly when am working so I don’t feel lazy or stressful .

I don't really have time , I only concentrate in what I do if I am at work. I don't really have much brain energy to be thinking other things while I am focusing in what I do.

For me instead I normally sing in my head and think about my funny moments mostly when am working so I don’t feel lazy or stressful .
LoL, I'm actually among the people who do this. Whenever I am working I like to listen to music or i will be singing. Sometimes I will put headphones because it will make me very much concentrated.

I am usually very focused whenever I am working. I believe that doing so is going to make me to devote the right time and avoid me from doing mistakes. This also allows me to enjoy my small 5 minute breaks in between

I think about a lot of things while working , the first thing i normally thinks about is my future with the business I am currently doing , and I always think about my family and that's because I am working because of them.

I really want to stay focused on my work but sometimes I get lost in thoughts about my personal life and things like that but most of the time I don't really think of anything

All I think about while working is the future of the business I am spending my time with. And it is usually at this point that ideas starts to flow through my mind about how to develop or expand the business.

I don't think about anything while working. My own concentration is just to focus on what I am doing and to pay attention to it. That is the best thing for me , though sometimes foods 🙄🙄😁😁

I don't really have time , I only concentrate in what I do if I am at work. I don't really have much brain energy to be thinking other things while I am focusing in what I do.

I also tend to concentrate on what I tend to do. This is why I believe that you must enjoy working and this is how you will feel motivated to work and not get burned out while working.

I also tend to concentrate on what I tend to do. This is why I believe that you must enjoy working and this is how you will feel motivated to work and not get burned out while working.
Seriously , lack of concentration might makes the whole thing so boring that at the end of the day you may not be able to achieve your main target. It is easier to focus and achieve all your target at once.

Without proper concentration it would be difficult to be productive.
That is why I always go to more solitary places in other to carry out my online business.

When I'm working I like to be focus on what I am doing, I don't normally think while working, for me I see that as a distraction, it will hinder me from getting what I want.
That's very interesting if that's the case, that's why it is very good for one to focus while performing any task online, so as not involve in creating low quality and trash posts.

My thinking and my focused should be about concentrating on the current work to get it done before i start thinking about other thing , the current work i am doing at that time is the is my priority .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back