What's new

What do you think about while working?

Seriously , lack of concentration might makes the whole thing so boring that at the end of the day you may not be able to achieve your main target. It is easier to focus and achieve all your target at once.

A lack of concentration while working could hinder the process of working. This is why working and focusing on your work is important. However, taking breaks is also quite important as well.

That's very interesting if that's the case, that's why it is very good for one to focus while performing any task online, so as not involve in creating low quality and trash posts.
Absolutely, even if you are not into forums it would help you achieve what you intend to achieve for that day at a very fast phase. This is because distractions limits productivity.

I am always thinking about the ways in which I can improve the work that I am doing in order to impress my employer and at the same time how I can be able to go to other places

A lack of concentration while working could hinder the process of working. This is why working and focusing on your work is important. However, taking breaks is also quite important as well.
Taking break is absolutely necessary and those working online have to take breaks as well. There are rules that governs us and one of them is that you have to look at the far distance on every 15 minutes you are concentrating on the screen. .

Some would think about their families about their home, the peace and quite at home and about their hobbies. Some would think of the pet they have and miss to and some would just focus at their jobs that hard that they won't really think about anything that is not related to the job.
and some wouldn't think about anything except their job just because they like it so much that they don't care about anything else at that moment. I would personally think about my hobbies those I enjoy of while at home. But what do you think about while working?
I do not know if this is a good answer, but activities that go on at my workplace is so hectic that I am normally thinking about performing the task assigned to me more than anything else

The future of my business or life has always been my thought whenever I am working , and all my mind will be on performing my task and meeting my daily target or even surpassing it.

Taking break is absolutely necessary and those working online have to take breaks as well. There are rules that governs us and one of them is that you have to look at the far distance on every 15 minutes you are concentrating on the screen. .

When do you usually take break? I take break after working for one or two hours. I have to work for many hours daily in order to make money as I am active on various websites.

The truth is that I am always thinking about how I can be able to make the workplace to be better and ways that I can be able to get a better job somewhere because this one is not paying well.

When do you usually take break? I take break after working for one or two hours. I have to work for many hours daily in order to make money as I am active on various websites.
What I'm trying to say is that concentrating completely for 1 hour without relaxing the eyes on every 15 to 20 minutes may not be the best. You can recommend more forums to me if you are concentrating in various platforms.

When I'm working I don't think about anything, I try to give my focus to what I'm doing, I'm working online for now and I really like it that way, working online from home is really nice.

Whenever I get to work , I always leaves other thinking and responsibility behind to face the work at hand and my aim and objectives will always be on how to perfect the job and get it done .

I work online. While working, i think about all the needs i have to meet. I think about other ways to make more money online in other to be able to meet all of my needs.

I work online. While working, i think about all the needs i have to meet. I think about other ways to make more money online in other to be able to meet all of my needs.

There are many people who merely think that making money online is nothing but a source of earning some extra cash and you cannot earn residual income. I think that they are wrong.

It depends on how much focus that task I'm doing requires. When I'm less busy, I plan for the next day or I read to expand my knowledge about the topics I'm interested in.

There are many people who merely think that making money online is nothing but a source of earning some extra cash and you cannot earn residual income. I think that they are wrong.
Well, I'm think i'm part of these people who see making money online as a source of earning some extra cash. I know it's wrong and i'm trying to change my mentality.

I am mostly thinking about ways that I can improve my life and how I can be able to go further. There is no one that wants to remain in a particular place in his life all the time.

Most of us here have different mind set when it comes to working. Some people tends to take away there mind from that specific work they are doing, but for someone like me. I always make sure I think and concentrate about that specific work I'm doing

Whenever I am working I am always thinking about my family and my children and how much if I keep working and working hard, it will eventually pay off, me my family and my kids could be living a better life and be more financially stable. At the moment I am unfortunately relying on what I make through freelancing and also what my ex gives me towards his kid's upkeep, because of the issues I had with him when I was with him and how much he mentally abused me before I left, relying on him for anything is frustrating so being able to work and get to a point where I don't have to rely on him any longer is one thought that keeps me going.

I work for a couple of reasons, one, to make money, so that I can continue to support my family, I work because I can build some investment portfolios that I can use when I am old, and I work to remain mentally fit.

Some would think about their families about their home, the peace and quite at home and about their hobbies. Some would think of the pet they have and miss to and some would just focus at their jobs that hard that they won't really think about anything that is not related to the job.
and some wouldn't think about anything except their job just because they like it so much that they don't care about anything else at that moment. I would personally think about my hobbies those I enjoy of while at home. But what do you think about while working?
I am always thinking about the amount of money that I will make per day, how much I will spend and how much I will save. It is very important to save money so I always think about everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back