What's new

What do you think about while working?

While I am working I think about my future life, what would happen one year later or what should I learn for my future because these are very important factors for me.

Well, when I am working I do not think about any thing rather I focus on working. This is because my mind is occupied by what I am doing and I may need to focus more on what I am doing.

Well, when I am working I do not think about any thing rather I focus on working. This is because my mind is occupied by what I am doing and I may need to focus more on what I am doing.
You are doing great, I also focus on my job because without focusing you might make mistakes but in general I am thinking about future of my financial life and skills which I need.

You are doing great, I also focus on my job because without focusing you might make mistakes but in general I am thinking about future of my financial life and skills which I need.

Well, I am a full-time poster and this is why I have to focus on what I do. The fact remains that working online as a poster is quite hard, but I still try to manage it.

Actually there is no doubt that we always have different thought that comes our mind while working. sometimes positive thought and sometimes negative depending on what you want. I always have a target and always think of how to get it accomplished.

Some would think about their families about their home, the peace and quite at home and about their hobbies. Some would think of the pet they have and miss to and some would just focus at their jobs that hard that they won't really think about anything that is not related to the job.
and some wouldn't think about anything except their job just because they like it so much that they don't care about anything else at that moment. I would personally think about my hobbies those I enjoy of while at home. But what do you think about while working?

The only thing that I think about when working is actually getting the job done and the expectations on the money that I'm going to be paid after delivering the job that I'm doing. This is because any other thing that's not those two things will always be a distraction from doing the work.

Since I am working online and earning at the same time, I am always thinking about the amount of money I have earned so far and how much I have to work to get to my daily target.

What i usually think about when working is how to reach my goal. And also how exciting it would be when i finally cash out, what i would do with it and how i would save it.

Some would think about their families about their home, the peace and quite at home and about their hobbies. Some would think of the pet they have and miss to and some would just focus at their jobs that hard that they won't really think about anything that is not related to the job.
and some wouldn't think about anything except their job just because they like it so much that they don't care about anything else at that moment. I would personally think about my hobbies those I enjoy of while at home. But what do you think about work?
I think about a lot of things while working. Although it doesn't distract my concentration but rather makes me focused. Most times I think about how I can make the business move forward and balance it with my daily routine.

Well people have different thought and feelings while working and sometimes it's based on the conditions they found themselves. I always think of how to become successful in my life.

I do not think about while working. I find it distracting to think of something else while working. Most times, I think about the work at hand presently, and The ways I would use to complete it. I would not want to deviate my mind.

I don't think about anything while working. My own concentration is just to focus on what I am doing and to pay attention to it. That is the best thing for me , though sometimes foods 🙄🙄😁😁

This is actually one of the reason why I will always lock my smartphone and put it in silent so that it doesn't add unnecessary distraction for me whenever I am working. This is because it is something that is full of distraction anytime I look at it.

This is actually one of the reason why I will always lock my smartphone and put it in silent so that it doesn't add unnecessary distraction for me whenever I am working. This is because it is something that is full of distraction anytime I look at it.
Lolz, social media as a major distraction when it comes to having a phone and when you are concentrating on something important with your mobile phone. For me I have disable all those notification . I have been distracted on several occasions on notification but not calls since it does not come all the time.

I dont normally have a divided attention while at work , all my mind will always be focused on the work at hand and the goal will be on how to successfully finish the job .

I didn't have the time to think about my work while working because I am a person of focus and I easily get lost in thoughts is I have deviated. It is a product of Discipline.

I am very dedicated to my work so when I am working I know that the only thing I should think about is the work right in front of me. When I'm done working I can start thinking of other things.

Actually I always have different thought that comes my way while working from home because the environment will be quiet and based on my desire to achieved success through my efforts.

When working there is so many things you can think off while working, you can think about your future how to succeed in life, and also to take good care of your family, and also so many of them.

There are times when I fully concentrate on the job and don't let other thoughts interrupt me. But then thoughts about my home, loved ones and hobbies can pop up. But I don't give them the time such that I lose focus in my work.

The end result of the work and how I am going to acheive succes is what motivate me always when working , my mind and body are always concentrating when working , so i don't think about anything else .

Whenever I am working I'm always thinking of how to complete the job. I always have a target in everything I do and I always set time for it. That way I can be very much concentrated without distractions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back