What's new

What age did you start?

I was not exposed to cryptocurrency early. Though, i hear about it, I don't understand how one can make money from it. Till today, I don't do much about investing in crypto. I first buy my crypto at the age of 20. That was ethereum then.

Exactly curent my age is 33 years, I am still regrating myself for not finding crypto currency 10 years back, because at that time crypto currency prices were very low.
As like you, I am also feeling the same, because in our forum younger (I think still students) users started making money. If I compare with them, then I also entered into the money making field very recently.

Oh. So, you are a slightly older than me. I am 30 years old. I think that we should not regret about not finding cryptocurrencies back then. Around 10 years ago, many people were not aware of cryptocurrencies. I myself discovered cryptocurrencies more than five or seven years ago and at that time I only heard about it. I never actually tried or bother to know more about it. However, now cryptocurrencies are quite important for me because I usually use cryptocurrencies to receive payments online.

Oh. So, you are a slightly older than me. I am 30 years old. I think that we should not regret about not finding cryptocurrencies back then. Around 10 years ago, many people were not aware of cryptocurrencies. I myself discovered cryptocurrencies more than five or seven years ago and at that time I only heard about it. I never actually tried or bother to know more about it. However, now cryptocurrencies are quite important for me because I usually use cryptocurrencies to receive payments online.
That means you discovered the crypto field earlier than me, I entered the crypto field just 4 years ago. I mostly used crypto coins for investment to make some money.

That means you discovered the crypto field earlier than me, I entered the crypto field just 4 years ago. I mostly used crypto coins for investment to make some money.

The first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin. Bitcoin was launched around 14 years ago. At that time, many people were not even aware of the fact that Bitcoin even existed. Bitcoin gained popularity when people began investing in it.

The first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin. Bitcoin was launched around 14 years ago. At that time, many people were not even aware of the fact that Bitcoin even existed. Bitcoin gained popularity when people began investing in it.
It was not their fault to digest any new technology, it tooks some time. 14 years back, block chain technology was at another level of innovation, and I think that time PCs were not as available as they are today, so knowing about bitcoin for ordinary people was really impossible, but now everyone owns a smartphone and uses the internet, and bitcoin operates through the internet, so the present generation knows bitcoin very well and its use case also.

It was not their fault to digest any new technology, it tooks some time. 14 years back, block chain technology was at another level of innovation, and I think that time PCs were not as available as they are today, so knowing about bitcoin for ordinary people was really impossible, but now everyone owns a smartphone and uses the internet, and bitcoin operates through the internet, so the present generation knows bitcoin very well and its use case also.

New innovative technological developments usually take time to get developed. This is why it took much time for bitcoin to get developed and get used by people. It also took them a lots of time to gain market capitalisation.

New innovative technological developments usually take time to get developed. This is why it took much time for bitcoin to get developed and get used by people. It also took them a lots of time to gain market capitalisation.
You are absolutely right bitcoin took some years to get famous, In the early stage of bitcoin, those who believed and owned bitcoins were really lucky people on the earth, because now they have become rich.

You are absolutely right bitcoin took some years to get famous, In the early stage of bitcoin, those who believed and owned bitcoins were really lucky people on the earth, because now they have become rich.

There was a time when I discovered Bitcoin but I never knew what it actually was. I never knew that it was actually a digit asset. Initially, I just thought that it was some kind of payment system.

There was a time when I discovered Bitcoin but I never knew what it actually was. I never knew that it was actually a digit asset. Initially, I just thought that it was some kind of payment system.
Wow, You discovered bitcoin at a very early stage. That means you missed a great opportunity to become rich. I know in the early stages of bitcoin like you many people did not believe in bitcoin, and they did not know after few years that bitcoin can became the most expensive coin in the market,

Wow, You discovered bitcoin at a very early stage. That means you missed a great opportunity to become rich. I know in the early stages of bitcoin like you many people did not believe in bitcoin, and they did not know after few years that bitcoin can became the most expensive coin in the market,

I must say that I did lost that opportunity because I never knew what Bitcoin actually was! Had I even had a slight idea about the potential of Bitcoin, I would have purchased many of those Bitcoins and today I might have become really rich.

I must say that I did lost that opportunity because I never knew what Bitcoin actually was! Had I even had a slight idea about the potential of Bitcoin, I would have purchased many of those Bitcoins and today I might have become really rich.
I imagine how much pain you are feeling when you see the bitcoin all time high price.its not your mistake at that time no one didn't know the potential of bitcoin. It all depends on our luck.

I imagine how much pain you are feeling when you see the bitcoin all time high price.its not your mistake at that time no one didn't know the potential of bitcoin. It all depends on our luck.

Well, at that time, I thought that Bitcoin is nothing but a payment system that works in a few countries only. For example, PayPal works in a few countries. I discovered Bitcoin as a payment method when I was searching for online jobs. There was a freelancing site that offered it as a payment method.

Well, at that time, I thought that Bitcoin is nothing but a payment system that works in a few countries only. For example, PayPal works in a few countries. I discovered Bitcoin as a payment method when I was searching for online jobs. There was a freelancing site that offered it as a payment method.
I understand the conditions at that time. I heard a story at that time that a person spent 10,000 bitcoins on a pizza, so now I guess that time bitcoin was mostly used as a payment method, not as an investment.

I used to know a lot about bitcoin but then I did let's start investing in them until about 3 years ago. The first bitcoin that I bought was for $20 and I sold for $30 profit.

It is incredible that you started investing in bitcoin at a very young age. I actually did not even know about the existence of bitcoin up till about two years ago.

Not too long since I started, but it is really nice seeing how far that I have come within these months. I am optimistic that I would definitely go very far in this making money online and crypto currencies journey.

Wow, you started investing I'm crypto currency at such a young age. I haven't started investing in any crypto currency. I'm still too scared to take such risks. I'm waiting for the day i'll be brave enough to invest in crypto currencies.

At what age, did you start investing in Crypto, like Bitcoin or BTC? What was the value you held at the time, and have you held onto it all these years? Is the amount worth a considerable amount more than it was?

I started at 14. Bought my very first BTC at £10.

View attachment 3472
I started investing in crypto when I was 19 years old and bought $10 worth of BTC. I decided to sell when the price went up to $43 so all in all, I sold at a decent profit

I started investing in crypto when I was 19 years old and bought $10 worth of BTC. I decided to sell when the price went up to $43 so all in all, I sold at a decent profit
It is quite impressive that you started investing in cryptocurrency at early age. If you had kept the Bitcoin up till now, you would have become a millionaire.

I started investing in crypto in the last 3years and i started then with $50 with BNB. I did not wait for too long when i sell the coin and remove my money. My expectation then was like investing $50 today and probably next week my money is $100

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back