What's new

What age did you start?

At what age, did you start investing in Crypto, like Bitcoin or BTC? What was the value you held at the time, and have you held onto it all these years? Is the amount worth a considerable amount more than it was?

I started at 14. Bought my very first BTC at £10.

View attachment 3472
I recently began to dabble in bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole individually. Also, I think the majority of people in many other countries have done the same, especially as crypto became more mainstream.

That story is very funny to me, let me not lie to you 😅. That person must be livid at him or herself for making such a grave mistake. This is why we should strive to ascertain projects with high potential and invest in them early for long-term returns

I think that all of us make mistakes when it comes to investing. Therefore, many people made the mistake of not investing in bitcoin during the early 2010.

I started around 2019 and my first token was bakery token, I was so excited and I had I mind that I am going to become a millionaire from that token I bought, but I was wrong at the end

I started around 2019 and my first token was bakery token, I was so excited and I had I mind that I am going to become a millionaire from that token I bought, but I was wrong at the end

I started using cryptocurrencies a few years ago and received payments in bitcoin. I was really excited as well at that time because it was the first time I was using a digital currency!

At what age, did you start investing in Crypto, like Bitcoin or BTC? What was the value you held at the time, and have you held onto it all these years? Is the amount worth a considerable amount more than it was?

View attachment 3472
I started my journey in the online space at the tender age of 19. I invested 10 dollars into a cryptocurrency called Litecoin, and it has paid dividends. Obviously, I withdrew the earnings from this long-term investment a while ago

Well, I guess I started investing in the cryptocurrency market about the age of eighteen and I think that was a little be too late ad my friends would always say. Just that u wasn't a huge fan of making investments.

I started trading in cryptocurrencies a few years ago. I made huge losses and I think that I have yet to recover. It will probably take a really long time for me to do that.

View attachment 3472
I am very sure that you must have made some astronomical gains if you started buying crypto currency at the age of 14. I also wish that I knew about it a long time ago because I knew I would have taken it seriously.

I
I started trading in cryptocurrencies a few years ago. I made huge losses and I think that I have yet to recover. It will probably take a really long time for me to do that.
I think I too started trading in the cryptocurrency market a few years ago and it started out with losses as I had no one to guide my path. I basically learnt cryptocurrency through trial and error.

I

I think I too started trading in the cryptocurrency market a few years ago and it started out with losses as I had no one to guide my path. I basically learnt cryptocurrency through trial and error.

There are many people who have suffered from losses due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not performing well at all. many people think that inflation is one of the main reasons why market crashed.

I wouldn't reveal my age but I did not start investing in crypto until 2020. However, I used Bitcoin for the first time in early 2016 when the price was just about $400. Instead of spending money to acquire bitcoin I worked on a site and received bitcoin payments.

I started using crypto currencies when I was 20. Though I never bought and held. I was only using it to receive online payments. At one point, I bought so as to invest in some site.

I first started looking into cryptocurrency when I was 26 years old and I invested in it for the first time last year at the end of 2022 when I put a little into cryptocurrency out of curiosity and I did it through PayPal. I am still learning so much about it at the moment and I would like to hopefully invest in it more at a later time when I know more and feel more confident.

I wouldn't reveal my age but I did not start investing in crypto until 2020. However, I used Bitcoin for the first time in early 2016 when the price was just about $400. Instead of spending money to acquire bitcoin I worked on a site and received bitcoin payments.
When I came across bitcoins , I think the price was around 16,000 dollars also but I did not really understand how to invest and I end up losing my money. Now I do not even consider investment in cryptocurrency of any sort. I need to focus on having stability in life First.

I have not invested much in bitcoin because I often afraid to put my money on it. The first I invested in coins was about 4 years ago when I bought Euthereum.

When I came across bitcoins , I think the price was around 16,000 dollars also but I did not really understand how to invest and I end up losing my money. Now I do not even consider investment in cryptocurrency of any sort. I need to focus on having stability in life First.
You become stable when you have stable finance, until your finances are stable there is nothing to be done to make your life stable. if you start small and if you continue to invest in crypto for a long time, you will surely have stable finance.

You become stable when you have stable finance, until your finances are stable there is nothing to be done to make your life stable. if you start small and if you continue to invest in crypto for a long time, you will surely have stable finance.
I understand what you mean , but the reality is that the little money I have now I am focusing those money on something more profitable like investment in my schooling and probably some agricultural practice.
The money I have now cannot be committed to cryptocurrency for long-term purposes.

If you are unable to generate a lot of money, you have just one option, learn new skills. When you learn new skills, you will be able to do new work and generate more money. Once you start making more money, you can start investing.

I learnt.about cryptocurrency pre-corona virus, like 6 months before then.

And luckily, I bought my first cryptocurrency BNB at the early stage of corona virus, I was 20 then.

I bought 2 BNB at around $15 to $19, It was not bought at once. I wish I had bought more then, but I was broke already.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back