Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
At what age, did you start investing in Crypto, like Bitcoin or BTC? What was the value you held at the time, and have you held onto it all these years? Is the amount worth a considerable amount more than it was?

I started at 14. Bought my very first BTC at £10.

1649438371730.png

I only just started a few years back. I made my first investment not knowing anything about cyrpto. I am up still but not by much. I certainly didn't become a millionaire with my investments lol

That was actually a long time to be honest. I did not really know anything about cryptocurrency up till 2019. And that was the first time I bought Ethereum for about $10 at that thing.

I started some years ago about 3 years to be precise and I didn't really invest that much into the crypto currency, I made my first big investment on crypto around late last year and it has been s good move for me.

I began investing around 4 years ago I didnt invest alot but you can say 100-200 dollars maybe. I think i invested on bitcoin (BTC) and made around 100 dollar profit. I think I held it for 1 year and I left it but that was a big mistake as 2 days latet bitcoin (BTC) exploded.

I started investing on cryptocurrency when I was 28 and invested just $50. I have heard about Bitcoin from a friend but I didn't know he it was a very promising investment at that time.

I start to invest in cryptocurrency when I was 34. It was a bit late because I didn't believe the project from the start, until I started seeing friends making huge money in cryptocurrency.

I started knowing about cryptocurrencies and it's trading when I was 18 years old that was 2019 during the covid-19 pandemic and started investing well on it 2020.

I started investing in crypto vary lake would have heard about this cryptocurrency investment from a friend for a very long time but I am a bit sceptical of the investment.

Is just recently because that is just when I came to understand about cryptocurrency and beside I didn't have a mobile phone then. But this dropping of cryptocurrency is seriously a challenge.

I just started last year at the age of 31 and I believe I'm not late but yes I lost couple of grands as I invested heavily seen around 300% jump in Oct/Nov but since I drop by around 70% to original investment,

I started investing in cryptocurrencies at age 18 , and it was very nice then because I made massive profit on like now that the price of cryptocurrency have continuously slow down.

Is just recently because that is just when I came to understand about cryptocurrency and beside I didn't have a mobile phone then. But this dropping of cryptocurrency is seriously a challenge.
I didn't year of cryptocurrency for a very long time and so it was somehow new to me. The drop in cryptocurrency market present a buy option for the crypto traders. The market fluctuations would present an opportunity to make profit. It is either you buy or sell.

They Truth is I just started this year is a year I started living right with good financial literacy setting goal of achieving good

I didn't year of cryptocurrency for a very long time and so it was somehow new to me. The drop in cryptocurrency market present a buy option for the crypto traders. The market fluctuations would present an opportunity to make profit. It is either you buy or sell.
I will only advise you to focus on buying and holding for long-term purposes because that's the only way you can succeed now in cryptocurrency. Being a day trader will be very risky at this stage.

I bought my first Bitcoin at 25 years. I knew of it earlier, like ten years prior but dismissed it as something fishy. I was just learning how to make money online and had been falling for a lot of scams.

I started at about 18 and I still regret the fact that I sold off in losses. No onehas to go through this same thing. It would be disastrous to continue losing one's earnings always.

I started at about 18 and I still regret the fact that I sold off in losses. No onehas to go through this same thing. It would be disastrous to continue losing one's earnings always.
Lolz, almost all investors will regret some of their action , for me I had a lot of them like selling off on losses too. I wish I had those coins with me , I could have made so much money by now. This just add up to our experience in the crypto space sha.

Am an adult and I started cryptocurrency business not long ago and I believe most of the people in the third world countries start at their present age of adulthood unlike the developed countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back