What's new

Ever have to pay someone back for work you did?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you had to pay someone back for the work you did? Maybe it wasn't on par with what they wanted, or they didn't like the work. I think I've only ever sent the money back for an order, was back when I first started working online. I got an order from someone who I thought I could work for. But I realized he wanted far too much work for what I did. I had already finished half the job, and realized he wasn't happy. And instead of making it better and doing the rest of the work, I decided to cancel and pay the guy back.

That was the only time I ever did that, and the only time I ever needed to. What about you?

I've not paid back money to any client who hired for my services. I make sure to understand everything a client wants from me in a job before approving for payment to be sent. This is why I add in all my service to DM me in order for us to discuss on exactly what you want.

I have not paid back for the work I did, I have never canceled my work. When I take orders I always make sure I can do it and I understand the expectations of the client. On some occasions, the client wanted to cancel the contract but I made sure that I was paid in full.

This has never happened to me. Why would i pay someone back for something? I work as a freelancer and I try my best to deliver the right kind of work people expect from me. It may not make sense for a freelancer to pay someone for the work a freelancer does. However, if you yourself decide to cancel the project, then I think that the customer deserve to get a refund.

I have not paid back for the work I did, I have never canceled my work. When I take orders I always make sure I can do it and I understand the expectations of the client. On some occasions, the client wanted to cancel the contract but I made sure that I was paid in full.

I will never accept a job which I can't do. This is the mistake impatient freelancers make because they are in a haste to accept a job. They will not crosscheck everything details to make sure it's what they can do. In the end, they will fail and be forced to refund the buyer.

I have never had the misfortune of being made to pay back the money I received from a client in order to do any particular job for him. I always try as much as possible to make sure that I understand everything that a client have asked of me. Even if I am having challenges on the job, I will definitely ask for clarification on how to do things the way the person wants it, so that we don't have disagreements when I must have delivered the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back