What's new

What age did you start?

I started investing in crypto in the last 3years and i started then with $50 with BNB. I did not wait for too long when i sell the coin and remove my money. My expectation then was like investing $50 today and probably next week my money is $100
This is exactly the time I started investing into cryptocurrency and I bought bitcoin at that time. It is really good to keep holding the cryptocurrency, if I had known I would have sold it off.

It is quite impressive that you started investing in cryptocurrency at early age. If you had kept the Bitcoin up till now, you would have become a millionaire.
That is one of my biggest regrets and I blame myself for having such a short-sighted vision. But, such is life.

That is one of my biggest regrets and I blame myself for having such a short-sighted vision. But, such is life.
It is very important to keep the cryptocurrency for future gain the holders knows the onions of cryptocurrencies and they have made a lot of profit and created wealth for themselves.

It is very important to keep the cryptocurrency for future gain the holders knows the onions of cryptocurrencies and they have made a lot of profit and created wealth for themselves.
Keeping the cryptocurrency for future gain is very important . It is another form of investment in the long-term basis. Most especially, if you're holding the Bitcoin , you are sure to make gain in the future

Well I started investing on cryptocurrencies when I was still a very young man. That time in school we usually do group classes for those who want to invest on crypto currency too.

Well I started investing on cryptocurrencies when I was still a very young man. That time in school we usually do group classes for those who want to invest on crypto currency too.
It is a great thing to buy cryptocurrency at early age most especially when it first started out. If you had kept some amount of Bitcoin as at that time. You would have become very rich by now.

It is a great thing to buy cryptocurrency at early age most especially when it first started out. If you had kept some amount of Bitcoin as at that time. You would have become very rich by now.
Yes for sure that was what even help most people at my side during the covid 19 pandemic, most of them bought there coins before the pandemic and during the pandemic there coins just increase.

I started investing in crypto in the last 3years and i started then with $50 with BNB. I did not wait for too long when i sell the coin and remove my money. My expectation then was like investing $50 today and probably next week my money is $100
It is good that you invested $50 on BNB last 3 years and you must have recorded some gains by now because I know that BNB as appreciated.

I was recently introduced by my friend and I am planning to buy Bitcoin before the year runs out.
Am 20yrs currently

Personally, I have not engaged in it but I do know people who have been in the business for some years now and it has been of a good use to them. I hope to join some time to come.

I was recently introduced by my friend and I am planning to buy Bitcoin before the year runs out.
Am 20yrs currently
I will advise you to be cautious because cryptocurrency investment presently is unstable. I will indulge you to study the market sentiment properly before you invest your money on any cryptocurrency..

I have started on such investment at the age of nine teen years old exactly when buying bitcoin and altcoins at this age from local exchangers. This was very cheap some years ago against now high price. This is the truth.

I knew about cryptocurrency a very long time ago but it is very sad that I do not know that it is going to be so much big in the future and I did not start trading until two years ago.

I knew about cryptocurrency a very long time ago but it is very sad that I do not know that it is going to be so much big in the future and I did not start trading until two years ago.
So many people missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin when the price was very low, when it first started out.
People that bought bitcoin at that time at billionaires now because there are investors holding up to 100BTC in their wallet.

The situation your face is very similar to What so many other people faced because if we had known that cryptocurrency will be this successful we would have invested a huge amount in it.

started only a few years ago.
My initial investment was done without any prior knowledge of cryptocurrency.
I'm still awake, but not very much.
With my investments, I most certainly did not become a millionaire

This is exactly the time I started investing into cryptocurrency and I bought bitcoin at that time. It is really good to keep holding the cryptocurrency, if I had known I would have sold it off.

I think that I got my first Bitcoin in the year 2018. I have been working on paid to post forums for a really long time and I received my payments in Bitcoin at that time.

This was a grave mistake that I committed and every time I see the price of Bitcoin rising, I start to become more and more indignant at myself for making such an impulsive and reckless decision.

I could remember the exact time I started investing in bitcoins and remember when I was newly introduced into cryptocurrency . That was a long time ago before the pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back