What's new

What age did you start?

The age you stated there amaze me woo!!,that is so cool I want to believe you must have benefited alot,I started my first crypto trading at the age of 20 years awesome experience back then

Not too long I started to invest in cryptocurrency I can say is three good years now, and I am happy doing it and I believe there are some people that started the investment when they are small.
I started knowing about cryptocurrencies and it's trading when I was 18 years old that was 2019 during the covid-19 pandemic and started investing well on it 2020.
Wow that's good at least you are making good money from the investment, because starting early aga to invest will really help you at least when you will reach to 30 you will make big profit from the investment.

Last edited:
I have been hearing about crypto currency for a very long time but i thought it has to do with scamming because I dont have people to explain and guide me on how it works , so i was able to start during the pandemic and i was 39years old then , I started with $15

Seriously well it was almost late for me as well but as I got to gain indepth knowledge of this crypto currency I am really thankful to the friend who introduced me into crypto world.
I have been hearing about crypto currency for a very long time but i thought it has to do with scamming because I dont have people to explain and guide me on how it works , so i was able to start during the pandemic and i was 39years old then , I started with $15

I didn't have much idea about cryptocurrency until I understand more online business , I think this should have been around 2019 2020. That's when I came to understand more on cryptocurrencies.

I started investing in cryptocurrencies last year. I am 30 years old now. I suffered a lot at that time because I never knew how to trade. But now I have been busy creating plans on how to invest.

I started a bit late (around last year) due to not paying so much attention ( I was 27 by the way at that time); still dilly dallying about whether to go in fully or not because of the instability with crypto.

I started investing in bitcoins in my early 20's. There I had no knowledge about crypto currency and i started with only $20 worth of coins.
My experience in crypto currency investing was really bad because it didn't go any further as I was scammed by the folks in the website

I started investing in bitcoins in my early 20's. There I had no knowledge about crypto currency and i started with only $20 worth of coins.
My experience in crypto currency investing was really bad because it didn't go any further as I was scammed by the folks in the website

Did you invest in the market or did you invest money on some HYIP site that promised high returns? Investing money in HYIPs is totally useless and it is very risky as well.

I am glad that I started on time, and it'll be very helpful for me because when I get good money, it'll be easy for me to be able to invest appropriately , and get better returns.

I am glad that I started on time, and it'll be very helpful for me because when I get good money, it'll be easy for me to be able to invest appropriately , and get better returns.

That's great! So what is your age right now? I started making money when I was around 24 or 25 years old. I am 30 years old right now and I still make money online.

I was the horrific cliché that bought for the first time in 2017 on the rally up. I was also relatively new to the world of trading back then also so buying high isn't something I try to do so much of these days! :ROFLMAO:

I have yet stared investing in bitcoin yet, I need to save money to establish a business first before investing in Bitcoin, I think bitcoin investment will be good to use large amount of money but on a legit site.

I started earning online at the age of 20 and I never invested in crypto. All I do is to earn and save it in my local bank for offline business. I don't really have much knowledge on how to go about crypto trading.

I don't really invest on cryptocurrency but I started online investment at the age of 16☺️ That's not a long time from now, I'm considering investing on cryptocurrency very soon.

Well I'm not the earlier investor in crypto, recently 3, or 4, years back I started invest in crypto, my investment was 50$ dollars in litecoin, and hodl this coin for 1 year and made 130$,that time my age around 29 years.

Let's say approximately 3years ago.
I wish I did it earlier as I knew about it when it was still very cheap to purchase. I shoved it aside the first time thinking it was a scam.

I started investing in Cryptocurrency in the year 2019. It took a lot of convincing before I believed that Cryptocurrency isn't a scam. I had a terrible experience with ponzi scams. I had to doubt cryptocurrency a lot.

Well I'm not the earlier investor in crypto, recently 3, or 4, years back I started invest in crypto, my investment was 50$ dollars in litecoin, and hodl this coin for 1 year and made 130$,that time my age around 29 years.

So, what is your age right now? I started making money at a much later stage of my life. I must confess that I wasted many years seeking the right kind of opportunity.

So, what is your age right now? I started making money at a much later stage of my life. I must confess that I wasted many years seeking the right kind of opportunity.
Exactly curent my age is 33 years, I am still regrating myself for not finding crypto currency 10 years back, because at that time crypto currency prices were very low.
As like you, I am also feeling the same, because in our forum younger (I think still students) users started making money. If I compare with them, then I also entered into the money making field very recently.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back