What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

I think managing a small business is the first step towards becoming successful as a manager in a very big business. That was how so many people started and today they are successful.
If you could manage a small business very effectively, there is every possibility that you will be able to manage a bigger one if given the chance. The experience you have gained will matter a lot.

If you could manage a small business very effectively, there is every possibility that you will be able to manage a bigger one if given the chance. The experience you have gained will matter a lot.
that is actually very true. Someone who cannot manage your small business well will probably not be able to manage a big one. You are actually need to start small and become successful.

The exams that you would pass through does not necessarily mean that you should sit in the school and write an exam. It is an experience that you must pass through in order to equip yourself.
Yes that is what I am trying to talk about, the exams might be how you do managing a company and how your decision has made an impact to the company in one way or the other.

Yes that is what I am trying to talk about, the exams might be how you do managing a company and how your decision has made an impact to the company in one way or the other.
There are some levels to pass if you really want to become a very good business manager. You should always ensure to pass through certain trainings so as to become a very good business manager.

Wel been a business manager is not easy to some extent though I have not been one before but based on experience from my dad who always comes home very exhausted I just concluded it's not an easy task.
There are some levels to pass if you really want to become a very good business manager. You should always ensure to pass through certain trainings so as to become a very good business manager.
Well you are righ to some extent but been a successful manager does not depends on some kind of training but the utilisation of your experience is very important if not your training will be a waste of time.

Every big business started from somewhere and if you are able to run a small business more effectively, you would have gotten enough experience to run a bigger one

I have read many success stories of people becoming rich after starting a really small business. This all depends on your efforts and determination. people must understand that working hard is the only way to success.

I have not had a failed business though. But I have failed in trying to help other people sell something, while they give me a commission. I failed because I was not consistent. I gave up early when I had little sales .
very interesting experience, so looking back now what would you do differently if you had that same experience today? are you going to change your approach? or you would stick to same approach?

very interesting experience, so looking back now what would you do differently if you had that same experience today? are you going to change your approach? or you would stick to same approach?
It is good to have the experience of how to manage a business. This is exactly what will project you to functioning properly when you are employed as a business manager in another business.

I have not been personally employed as a manager before but based on the experience I gathered from the family business, for your business to be successful, you most have to worked so hard and ready to faced challenges.

I have not been personally employed as a manager before but based on the experience I gathered from the family business, for your business to be successful, you most have to worked so hard and ready to faced challenges.
If you want your business to grow very well as a business manager you must be putting so much effort.
You must be very vast and possess managerial skills to be successful.

Never had such experience of being a manager before or a business owner , However I believe in the future I will be able to start up a business and have a test of what managing a business looks like.

Becoming a business manager in an organisation is not easy and that is the reason why you must possess some level of knowledge I must have gone through some trainings. Random people don't become managers.

Yeah before one become a manager, he or she need to pass to some trainings and outside that he or she has to be a type that do study to know update and know what is happening regarding managing an organisation or a business.

Yeah before one become a manager, he or she need to pass to some trainings and outside that he or she has to be a type that do study to know update and know what is happening regarding managing an organisation or a business.
If you have not passed through trainings but you have owned a business before and manage it properly you are qualified to be a manager.
It is only necessary to go through managerial activities to be a very good manager.

If you have not passed through trainings but you have owned a business before and manage it properly you are qualified to be a manager.
It is only necessary to go through managerial activities to be a very good manager.
Well I agree with you on that but still in my country what make people to believe that you can be a manager without working with you first is through your certificate and once you're able to be trained you will be given a certificate to show that you can be a manager.

Well I agree with you on that but still in my country what make people to believe that you can be a manager without working with you first is through your certificate and once you're able to be trained you will be given a certificate to show that you can be a manager.
It is a totally wrong assertion because it is very important for you to get knowledge on whatever you want to do.
It is very necessary for to learn and keep learning all the time if you want to become a successful business manager.

It is a totally wrong assertion because it is very important for you to get knowledge on whatever you want to do.
It is very necessary for to learn and keep learning all the time if you want to become a successful business manager.
Well I did not mean that such people are not trained but what one will first issue to anyone that he or she is looking for a manager position or work should first be his or her certificate before any one will try other means to dictate whether he or she can be a manager or not.

Well I did not mean that such people are not trained but what one will first issue to anyone that he or she is looking for a manager position or work should first be his or her certificate before any one will try other means to dictate whether he or she can be a manager or not.
It is very necessary to get trained if you want to become a successful business manager.
Managing a business and running it smoothly is a very rigorous exercise that needs a lot of knowledge.

Well, I have always thought about running my own business but I am afraid of suffering from losses because the fact remains that I may have a limited amount of capital to start.
You need courage to start business. One of the quality entrepreneur is that they're not afraid to take risk, the fish must be calculated one though. The advice I will give you is that don't borrow to start a business. Start with what you have and continue with other hustle to expand your business.
Yes, the experience one gained from managing small business will help in big business. That's why I rarely reject an offer to manage small business or being in leadership position. The lesson that you learned will stay with you forever.

Last edited:
that is actually very true. Someone who cannot manage your small business well will probably not be able to manage a big one. You are actually need to start small and become successful.

I think that managing business whether big or small is a really big challenge. However, when it comes to managing business, you may need to have skills that are required to deal with business problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back