What's new

Were you ever forced out of your own business?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you as the boss, were forced out of your job? Maybe it was a rival company that took over, or maybe you have a higher up who wanted to give the job to someone else. I have never been forced out of my job, but I never been a boss to anyone else before. I am a freelancer, so I don't have a boss. But have you ever dealt with something like this?

This has never happened to me. However, I have seen this thing happen to many people including my father. My father had a printing press business, he invited a partner to mange the business, but a couple of years later, his partner kicked my father out of the business.

This has never happened to me. However, I have seen this thing happen to many people including my father. My father had a printing press business, he invited a partner to mange the business, but a couple of years later, his partner kicked my father out of the business.
Yikes, I'm sorry to hear that. I think most of the time when people lose their business, it's when they hire on partners, especially when they hire multiple people as partners. If they vote, they could end up voting the original owner out. That's scary stuff.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back