What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

It is true that when you start a small business you will get yourself acquainted with the little knowledge on how to manage big businesses.. if it is a big business that comes your way, the idea that you have gotten from managing the small one will help you a lot.
Every big business started from somewhere and if you are able to run a small business more effectively, you would have gotten enough experience to run a bigger one

Well I have not been a manager but a self employed person though I can tell much about a managers experience in his duty. challenges can comes from different angles and only those who are strong can withstand it.

Well I have not been a manager but a self employed person though I can tell much about a managers experience in his duty. challenges can comes from different angles and only those who are strong can withstand it.
If you are self employed then probably you are a manager because you're managing your business . You must have accumulated wealth of experiences on how to manage big business while managing your own small business.

Managing a business has actually taught me so many things. There are a lot of problems that you are going to experience that you might not imagine but then you need to common sense to go out of them most of the time.
You have managed a business?. I think that experience will probably be a very good one because you are going to learn a lot of things. You are going to learn how to lead people and you're also going to learn how to follow people without attaching emotions.

I was once a manager of a bakery and the experience was so tough at first because I am dealing with older people , but with time , I started create a good relationship with my workers which makes the work more easier .

Every big business started from somewhere and if you are able to run a small business more effectively, you would have gotten enough experience to run a bigger one
Probably, anyone who is able to run a small business effectively will probably be able to handle a bigger one. That is why I always advise people who do not have enough money to start small.

Becoming a business owner is something that has taught me a lot of things. Most of the times what you plan on paper is not just how it is going to turn out to be and that is why you need to put a lot of things into perspective.
Actually that is the fact, though most people thought anything they put down on paper as there plans to achieve using come straight but it is a lie nothing good comes easy.

Currently I have not been a manager of any business enterprise before but I believe I have had some experience about it. you can only be successful in business when you are hardworking and committed to your business.
I was once a manager of a bakery and the experience was so tough at first because I am dealing with older people , but with time , I started create a good relationship with my workers which makes the work more easier .
Well working with old people, is sometimes even more better than working with young people or youth because there are some certain things that you can learn from them based on there life experience.

Probably, anyone who is able to run a small business effectively will probably be able to handle a bigger one. That is why I always advise people who do not have enough money to start small.
What is the basic truth because if you are able to manage a small business more effectively, you're going to use the same principle to manage a bigger one more effectively.

What is the basic truth because if you are able to manage a small business more effectively, you're going to use the same principle to manage a bigger one more effectively.
Definitely, there is no way you can be able to manage my business if you are not able to perfectly manage a small business. Starting small is very important and necessary for any business man.
Definitely, there is no way you can be able to manage a big business if you are not able to perfectly manage a small business. Starting small is very important and necessary for any business man.

Though I have never tried to manage any business yet but I know that anybody that have tried to manage even though it's a small business he or she will be able to handle a large businesses too.

Starting a business is not easy as a lot of conditions have to be meet. Those closest condition is for the betterment of business owner. But many people have started business because Obidients.
The closest to business owner I joined u is when I did some glamour for their strike was the only that bring out bbc speaking. I don't know wheres nothing is been in having a business.

Last edited:
Starting a business is not easy as a lot of conditions have to be meet. Those closest condition is for the betterment of business owner. But many people have started business because Obidients.
The closest to business owner I joined u is when I did some glamour for their strike was the only that bring out bbc speaking. I don't know wheres nothing is been in having a business.
You will need to fulfill certain conditions if you really want to be successful as a business owner . The conditions are very simple and easy to follow once you have the adequate knowledge.

You will need to fulfill certain conditions if you really want to be successful as a business owner . The conditions are very simple and easy to follow once you have the adequate knowledge.
There are so many exams to pass if you want to become a very successful businessman and those exam must be done and dusted before you can be certified as a very good businessman.

There are so many exams to pass if you want to become a very successful businessman and those exam must be done and dusted before you can be certified as a very good businessman.
Well it is true that before you become a successful businessman or woman, you must pass through some series of exams and those exams may not be a paper and pen exams.

Well it is true that before you become a successful businessman or woman, you must pass through some series of exams and those exams may not be a paper and pen exams.
The exams that you would pass through does not necessarily mean that you should sit in the school and write an exam. It is an experience that you must pass through in order to equip yourself.

I have been a manager in several firms, it was an interesting experience as I was in control of several stuffs in the firm including the staffs under me.
Being a manager comes with lots of responsibilities, but it also comes with few advantages too. As a manager I would assign duties to some lower staff and ensure it is carried out.
Wow, it's would be nice for me to have such experience too. Based on your experience do you really think managing a business is of a higher advantage compared to its disadvantages ?

It is really good to manage a business so that you will get yourself the needed knowledge on how to run one if you have the capital to establish a very big business for yourself.

Well, I have always thought about running my own business but I am afraid of suffering from losses because the fact remains that I may have a limited amount of capital to start.

Well, I have always thought about running my own business but I am afraid of suffering from losses because the fact remains that I may have a limited amount of capital to start.
If you are afraid of running the business that means you're not ready because you don't need to be afraid you need to face it. This is how you would summon courage to establish a business.

Though I have never tried to manage any business yet but I know that anybody that have tried to manage even though it's a small business he or she will be able to handle a large businesses too.
I think managing a small business is the first step towards becoming successful as a manager in a very big business. That was how so many people started and today they are successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back