Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a business with equipment, whether big or small, has any of it ever been damaged? Maybe from use or from an accident. How did you go about fixing it? If you have business insurance you may be able to get enough money to cover a replacement. But have you ever lost work equipment that you could fix? How much did it cost to replace it?

I use a laptop to work, either as a freelancer, an online entrepreneur, or remote worker. Therefore, a laptop is my work equipment. Once my laptop suddenly broken down and it turned out that my hard disk had crashed. I lost important data.

I use a laptop to work, either as a freelancer, an online entrepreneur, or remote worker. Therefore, a laptop is my work equipment. Once my laptop suddenly broken down and it turned out that my hard disk had crashed. I lost important data.
A laptop counts for sure. I've been thinking about picking up a new laptop to help with my work. I do most of my work from my desktop, but I like to move around more and a laptop would be great right about now.

I hate when that sort of thing happens. My last Laptop I broke because I thought the reset button was on the back. I think I ended up shorting it somehow. :(

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back