What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

There are some levels to pass if you really want to become a very good business manager. You should always ensure to pass through certain trainings so as to become a very good business manager.
Well you are right but sometimes I think leadership is from the blood these is because there are people who passed through certain levels of training but still yet they are not good for the job.

I think that managing business whether big or small is a really big challenge. However, when it comes to managing business, you may need to have skills that are required to deal with business problems.
Anyone who is managing any business venture must have the necessary skills in order to deal with the problems in the business. It is important or necessary to be experienced.

Anyone who is managing any business venture must have the necessary skills in order to deal with the problems in the business. It is important or necessary to be experienced.
Management of a business or any profitable venture sometimes may not be an easy thing. Managing a group of people is not easy at the same time. you just need the required skill to do so

Last edited:
I am a business owner but I must say that owning a business at a developmental stage is actually stressing but however, I intend to hand it over to a manager in the nearest future.

It is very necessary to get trained if you want to become a successful business manager.
Managing a business and running it smoothly is a very rigorous exercise that needs a lot of knowledge.
Yes and that is what most people should try to know now before he or she becomes a manager, he or she need to acquire some training and knowledge of managing a business or a company and that will help him in making his job to be easier and go on smoothly.

Management of a business or any of the anniversary sometimes may not be an easy thing. Managing a group of people is not easy at the same time. you just need the required skill to do so
that is why not everyone is appointed the manager of any business venture because it requires experience and a whole lot of knowledge. Business management is actually a tough task.

Well I have never been a manager yet, though I can say I have not reach the level yet but I know once one reach the level of becoming a manager and he or she is well trained, he or she will be given.

that is why not everyone is appointed the manager of any business venture because it requires experience and a whole lot of knowledge. Business management is actually a tough task.
The reason is because you are the one that will needs to carry out and organised every activities that will be happening in the business organisation . In case the business collapse , every blame will be on your head.

The reason is because you are the one that will needs to carry out and organised every activities that will be happening in the business organisation . In case the business collapse , every blame will be on your head.
Probably, if the business collapses then you have to blame yourself and look for different ways of acquiring the necessary knowledge in order to relaunch. Running a business solely has a lot of challenges.

I am a business owner but I must say that owning a business at a developmental stage is actually stressing but however, I intend to hand it over to a manager in the nearest future.
Well I do not think there is any businesses that for one to start it, can be easy except he or she handed the business to someone to start or manage it.

Well I was once a manager even though it couldn't last too long due to my personal reasons. the truth is that, it's stressful actually most especially when you have to deal with toxic employees.
Well I do not think there is any businesses that for one to start it, can be easy except he or she handed the business to someone to start or manage it.
Actually no business is really easy both online and offline thought some people makes such comments just to motivate others to get started but they are aware of the fact that it's really stressful and associated with alot of risk taking.

Managing business requires you to have great skills and this is something many companies look in an employee. Having said that, there are so many folks out there who do not have degrees but they have great management skills.

Managing business requires you to have great skills and this is something many companies look in an employee. Having said that, there are so many folks out there who do not have degrees but they have great management skills.
Having a degree is not an indication that you are very good in whatever you do. There are some people who learnt management skills informally and they are actually better than people who have degrees.

The feeling of owning a profitable business is very good, I have never owned a business myself but I'm thinking of owning a good business in no distance time.

The feeling of owning a profitable business is very good, I have never owned a business myself but I'm thinking of owning a good business in no distance time.
The earlier you start running a business the better because it will aquaint you with the necessary knowledge you needed.
If you have not started running a business you wouldn't have this knowledge.

Well I was once a manager even though it couldn't last too long due to my personal reasons. the truth is that, it's stressful actually most especially when you have to deal with toxic employees.

Actually no business is really easy both online and offline thought some people makes such comments just to motivate others to get started but they are aware of the fact that it's really stressful and associated with alot of risk taking.
Yes that is why most people have to be careful and in order not to be deceived that there are jobs that may seem to to be easy and simple both online and offline.

The earlier you start running a business the better because it will aquaint you with the necessary knowledge you needed.
If you have not started running a business you wouldn't have this knowledge.
Probably, starting a business very early is important and necessary because it will give you all the required knowledge in order to succeed. It will also make you to be very much experienced especially in your early age.

There was a time in which I was managing a particular aspect of a business regarding selling of products and I was able to manage the employee used to so it was not that easy.

I have never been a manager in an organization before and look forward in become one because I know hardwork will get me there one day

I have never been a manager in an organization before and look forward in become one because I know hardwork will get me there one day
To be a manager in a very big organisation you will need to possess some managerial qualities and abilities.
This is what would propel is successful business because it is backed with necessary knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back