What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

The earlier you start running a business the better because it will aquaint you with the necessary knowledge you needed.
If you have not started running a business you wouldn't have this knowledge.
That's right, you can only gain experience by practicing,if you are good at practicing you can actually gain a lot of experience, having a good experience is very important.

I started up my poultry business during lockdown and it was quite thrilling for me .
I learn that business may not make you profit at first but once you have customers, the profits compounds.

That's right, you can only gain experience by practicing,if you are good at practicing you can actually gain a lot of experience, having a good experience is very important.
In actuality, you will gain knowledge when you have been practicing but if you have not been into any business , it will be very difficult for you to run anyone because you do not have the experience.

Probably, if the business collapses then you have to blame yourself and look for different ways of acquiring the necessary knowledge in order to relaunch. Running a business solely has a lot of challenges.
That is what I have also come to understand , but in all the same people that are interested to run and have a successful business must generally have a good understanding about the business . I think that is the only thing that could possibly lead to failure if not properly done

That is what I have also come to understand , but in all the same people that are interested to run and have a successful business must generally have a good understanding about the business . I think that is the only thing that could possibly lead to failure if not properly done
A good understanding of a business one intends to venture is very important.
It would save one from unnecessary regrets and help one thrive despite the challenges one may encounter.

of course there is no way you can be able to succeed in any business venture if you do not enough knowledge of how it works. you must understand properly how a business works before you can succeed on it.

In actuality, you will gain knowledge when you have been practicing but if you have not been into any business , it will be very difficult for you to run anyone because you do not have the experience.
That's right, but I believe if you know what you are doing you can actually gain that experience within a short period of time, it's depends on how fast you accumulate thing's.

That's right, but I believe if you know what you are doing you can actually gain that experience within a short period of time, it's depends on how fast you accumulate thing's.
Experience is pumped gotten in a blink of the eye, it is often accumulated.
You will gain experience gradually by steps with the number of years you have spent in a particular business.

You will gain experience gradually by steps with the number of years you have spent in a particular business.
You cannot get experience all of a sudden . Experiences are accumulated over a long period of time and that is why the numbers of years spent in a business will go a long way to determining your experience in that business.

That's very true, you can gain experience in a blink of an eye, but you can only gain that experience if you are good at practicing, if you practice you'll gain good experience.

I have never been a manager in an organization before and look forward in become one because I know hardwork will get me there one day
Actually that such be a mindset of any one who is attesting to be great, that he or she will work hard and try to be trained well in order to be a good and great manager in the future.

Actually I am not a business manager but I believe every manager most have a distinctive experience based on his business challenges and the kind of business he is handling different from the others.

One of the things that any leader would face in the act of leadership,is his ability to maintain control and ensure that operational process are intact while delivering his leadership skills to his subordinate.

I have never own any business of my own nor been in charge as a manager in a company, I usually work as a employee under my boss, even though I am still an employee due to lack of capital to open my own business.

I have not been a manager actually but I have run a small business of my own and I know how it takes to manage. no doubt it's stressful but you have every right to takes decisions that will favour in your doings.

I once worked as a manager in a bakery where I take care of things in the absence of the owner , but right now I am a small business owner where I run my business with my wife .

Having a degree is not an indication that you are very good in whatever you do. There are some people who learnt management skills informally and they are actually better than people who have degrees.

Yes, but I think that there are many people who have undergone training and they are able to handle employees and workers. There are many such kind of management courses offered by many institutes.

I have manage a business in the past but I have not really manage big business like that. When I say big business, I mean business that more than 20 employees. None of the business I have managed have more than 3 employees

Well I have not been a business manager before but I believe business are into categories and I Al's believe that the workload in small scale business can not be compare with large scale businesses.

I have not opened a business before but then I have had the privilege of managing a few people. My experience was not a good one generally because of how difficult people had to handle.
Sorry for that experience, I am also a business owner sometimes as a business owner you can have some experience, like you can lose sometimes and also have your gain back too because you can not expect Everytime big profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back