Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you got a great job opportunity, but it turned out to be in a different city or state, or even country, would you ever consider taking it? Have you ever moved a long distance for a job? Or would you only take a job near you? I have never worked a long distance before as I work online for a living, but if the right opportunity presented itself, I may consider the move. But it has to be a good place to live. What about you?

In my past job I had to take a long distance travel for a couple of times. I did not like traveling for work but I had to do it because it was also an opportunity to make extra money. We were given allowances that not only covered all expenses but even saved money.

In my past job I had to take a long distance travel for a couple of times. I did not like traveling for work but I had to do it because it was also an opportunity to make extra money. We were given allowances that not only covered all expenses but even saved money.
Did they reimburse you for the travel at all? I would have reached out about getting that reimbursed, especially if you had to commute a long distance. I hate having to travel for jobs myself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back