What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

I have never been a manager of any enterprise before so I don't really have the experience but I know and I'm taught the qualities and skills needed to work as a manager in any corporation.
It is really good to manage a business so that you will get yourself the needed knowledge on how to run one if you have the capital to establish a very big business for yourself.

I have never been a manager of any enterprise before so I don't really have the experience but I know and I'm taught the qualities and skills needed to work as a manager in any corporation.
If you really want to sharpen your skills on how to run a business. There are so many platforms so you can learn how to run a business for free one of them is the YouTube. There are so many materials available for you on YouTube to get yourself acquainted on how to run a business.

I have personally owned a business before which was a provision store. I employ somebody to be overseeing the store but he end up stealing most of the items that are there

It is really good to manage a business so that you will get yourself the needed knowledge on how to run one if you have the capital to establish a very big business for yourself.
people who have been business managers before can easily start their own and become successful because the knowledge needed has already been gathered by them. It can give you a lot of insight.

people who have been business managers before can easily start their own and become successful because the knowledge needed has already been gathered by them. It can give you a lot of insight.
This is the importance of having experiences , if you have run the business before you must have garnered enough experience to run your own business or establishment very effectively.

It is good to learn managerial skills because it's going to help you in a long way to establish your own business. I believe that there is no one on earth not yearning to establish his or her own business.

I on the other hand things that you cannot just learn the skills that is required to be a manager but instead you can only be informed and only experience is going to make you to be top notch.

This is the importance of having experiences , if you have run the business before you must have garnered enough experience to run your own business or establishment very effectively.
Having experience in any business is always very important and necessary because it will help you to succeed faster. This is because you already have proper knowledge of how business works.

Managing a business has actually taught me so many things. There are a lot of problems that you are going to experience that you might not imagine but then you need to common sense to go out of them most of the time.

Managing a business has actually taught me so many things. There are a lot of problems that you are going to experience that you might not imagine but then you need to common sense to go out of them most of the time.
If you had managed a business you will learn a lot of new things, because it is one of the ways to keep in learning on a daily basis and getting yourself equipped with necessary skills to manage a bigger business.

It is an experience that one has to appreciate as it prepares us for the future. It makes it very easy for us to be able to get things right in another business that we find ourselves into.

It is an experience that one has to appreciate as it prepares us for the future. It makes it very easy for us to be able to get things right in another business that we find ourselves into.
Before you go into the business you need the business management knowledge. you should be able to manage the business properly . If you do not have a managerial skill, it will be very difficult for you to manage any business..

I have been a manager in several firms, it was an interesting experience as I was in control of several stuffs in the firm including the staffs under me.
Being a manager comes with lots of responsibilities, but it also comes with few advantages too. As a manager I would assign duties to some lower staff and ensure it is carried out.

Well I have never been a manager or ever experience any managing work but I know that a manager had a lot of responsibility on his or her head and if anything happens, he or she will be hold
responsible.

Even though it's a small business, I'm still a business owner in as much it's a business. It has not been easy an easy journey but i know nothing is easy to achieve in this life

Even though it's a small business, I'm still a business owner in as much it's a business. It has not been easy an easy journey but i know nothing is easy to achieve in this life
Most of the conglomerate today started from somewhere and if you are consistent and very hard-working, it will definitely become a very big company in the future.

Well I have not been a manager before but I believe I have alot of experience to say about managing a business organisation. there are alot of challenges no one can doubt and also benefits tonit.

Well I have not been a manager before but I believe I have alot of experience to say about managing a business organisation. there are alot of challenges no one can doubt and also benefits tonit.
It is very good for you to learn how to manage business even if it is small because you stand a chance to gain a lot of experiences by the time you have a very big business to manage.

It is very good for you to learn how to manage business even if it is small because you stand a chance to gain a lot of experiences by the time you have a very big business to manage.
It is true that when you start a small business you will get yourself acquainted with the little knowledge on how to manage big businesses.. if it is a big business that comes your way, the idea that you have gotten from managing the small one will help you a lot.

Becoming a business owner is something that has taught me a lot of things. Most of the times what you plan on paper is not just how it is going to turn out to be and that is why you need to put a lot of things into perspective.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back