What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
How does it feel to have such a significant and big responsibility, to own people who are working for you, and did it went well?
Did you get paid well? What were the difficulties for you? What were your fears? Did you have co-workers who were your friends?
Do you regret about working at such a thing? What is the conclusion you can give?.

I have not had a failed business though. But I have failed in trying to help other people sell something, while they give me a commission. I failed because I was not consistent. I gave up early when I had little sales .

I can't say I was in this sort of position per say.

When I worked at a warehouse years ago, I was a "team leader" which was technically a manager position but it didn't feel like one.

My experience in the business I engage in, was no business is completely free from challenges, failure but as the manager always try to be strong and courageous in taking decision.

I can't say I was in this sort of position per say.

When I worked at a warehouse years ago, I was a "team leader" which was technically a manager position but it didn't feel like one.
I will not say i was a manager but i was in charge of the logistic meant for the bakery i was working for , I was in charge of the money going in and out of the organisation and the position was quite tempting back then.

I have never been a manager before even I have never been opportunity to become that, but where I am working now I am in charge of everything in the business to take care of the materials.

There was a time in which I was responsible for managing to other people under me in a pharmacy store. I was able to learn a lot of things but it was not really easy.

When I graduated from the university, I have always been a business owner. I do not wait for the White collar job. I try to so hard to establish my own business I must confess, it was indeed a very great experience to employ people and to pay very promptly . I was so lucky to have good employees that have worked with me and they have discharge their duties very diligently. It was a very good experience until I had a terrible robbery experience two times consecutively and I was financially incapacitated run my business.

I am a business owner but I have not employed anyone because I run the business myself. It is still at the cradle, so I do not plan to employ anyone right now. Being a boss is a very good experience because the amount of profit you will make would be higher.

I may not call my own been a manager because the business was just a small firm for the first start even though I have really experienced alot of development and improvement targeting to employed alot of people to work for me.

I have not opened a business before but then I have had the privilege of managing a few people. My experience was not a good one generally because of how difficult people had to handle.

I have not actually run a business before because am still studying though I have a little experience because I have someone very close who manage a family business and in one way or the other I have been engaging in the work.

Most persons feel that to be a manager you benefits alot,yes there are benefits but much more work is accumulated in your table or desk,it was easy to manage but the working activities and human but I was just principled linient

I was a manager in a gaming and entertainment shop. The business performed excellently under me and I was really hardworking. However, the fortunes dwindled a bit after I left and it wasn't really the same again.

I have been a manager and am still at the moment a business owner as well. Being either of these two posts is very interesting and also has it's ups and downs because you're dealing with human beings here. People might want to take advantage of what you don't know to sell you short in that business sometimes.

I have never been a manager of a business or company or even a business owner yet but I have heard experience with manager were in some cases we have cool ones while some are harsh.

I have never been a manager of a business or company or even a business owner yet but I have heard experience with manager were in some cases we have cool ones while some are harsh.
Of course, in the business world, you would encounter different type of people with different characters. You will work with some managers and you will be glad that you did and opposite is the case with some managers too.

How does it feel to have such a significant and big responsibility, to own people who are working for you, and did it went well?
Did you get paid well? What were the difficulties for you? What were your fears? Did you have co-workers who were your friends?
Do you regret about working at such a thing? What is the conclusion you can give?.
Being a manager is not an easy task. I have been privileged to manage a business before and I really put in my best to ensure that the business excelled. It was a wonderful experience all through and I learnt a lot.

I am currently managing my small offline business and the experience has been both mixture of good and bad , before I started making good and reliable customer , i had to use my online earning to pay my worker before the business started paying off gradually.

I have never been a manager of any enterprise before so I don't really have the experience but I know and I'm taught the qualities and skills needed to work as a manager in any corporation.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back