What's new

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

I was in charge of the money going in and out of the organisation and the position was quite tempting back then. It was not a bed of roses then I had to quit

I have manage a business in the past but I have not really manage big business like that. When I say big business, I mean business that more than 20 employees. None of the business I have managed have more than 3 employees

I have never technically managed a business but I have looked after one. It was a great experience for me because I learned many things and encountered many kinds of people.

That's right, but I believe if you know what you are doing you can actually gain that experience within a short period of time, it's depends on how fast you accumulate thing's.
For you to get enough experience you need to give it a lot of time. you need to learn from every day activity in order for you to get experience. The more time, the more experience.

I once worked as a manager in a bakery where I take care of things in the absence of the owner , but right now I am a small business owner where I run my business with my wife .
I believe during your time of manager, you have really planned well If not it will be very difficult for you to owned a business of your own. alot of people have missed used there position in diverse capacity.

I believe during your time of manager, you have really planned well If not it will be very difficult for you to owned a business of your own. alot of people have missed used there position in diverse capacity.
As a business manager you will always have enough knowledge of how to run a business because you must always plan. People who are business managers can easily succeed in their own businesses.

How does it feel to have such a significant and big responsibility, to own people who are working for you, and did it went well?
Did you get paid well? What were the difficulties for you? What were your fears? Did you have co-workers who were your friends?
Do you regret about working at such a thing? What is the conclusion you can give?.
I've never served as a leader of any business before, so I do not have adequate knowledge on this topic, but I know and understand the characteristics and abilities required to succeed as a manager in whatsoever firm.

I was in charge of the money going in and out of the organisation and the position was quite tempting back then. It was not a bed of roses then I had to quit
Some sensitive position like this are what you have to be very careful about. In such situations I personally wouldn't want to make anything that could be as an element of Doubt for me in the business organisation.

I've never served as a leader of any business before, so I do not have adequate knowledge on this topic, but I know and understand the characteristics and abilities required to succeed as a manager in whatsoever firm.
it is not really easy to be a business manager because it takes a lot of experience and time for you to be able to control a group of people. some businesses choose employees that have been in the business for some years.

it is not really easy to be a business manager because it takes a lot of experience and time for you to be able to control a group of people. some businesses choose employees that have been in the business for some years.
actually it's not an easy job to be a manager most especially when you meet with boring staff which has to caused you alot of distractions and coping with there nonchalant attitude towards work.

How does it feel to have such a significant and big responsibility, to own people who are working for you, and did it went well?
Did you get paid well? What were the difficulties for you? What were your fears? Did you have co-workers who were your friends?
Do you regret about working at such a thing? What is the conclusion you can give?.
Neither but I would like to be a business owner because this was my dream from the first day, having a successful business in which I could help people will be a proud for me.

This is a perfect statement. I believe that knowledge and extreme proficiency in the work in which you are managing people is also key to your success as a manager. Also, you need to be able to let go of personal sentiments when taking decisions, especially when it is the best for the company.

That's right, you can only gain experience by practicing,if you are good at practicing you can actually gain a lot of experience, having a good experience is very important.
Yes I was doing job as a manager first so I have experience of managing everything on time instead of give lame excuses and not to impress the owner of the business because everything is on the shoulders of manager so, if you will not take intereste in your work they will set you out.

actually it's not an easy job to be a manager most especially when you meet with boring staff which has to caused you alot of distractions and coping with there nonchalant attitude towards work.
if you are to be in the position of a business manager you need to be very disciplined and try as much as possible to motivate employees to work for the success of the business. The motivation starts from you.

No not at all, I have never manage a business, But I think that will be a good idea to earn a substantial amount of money, we need to have some level of experience before we can run a business.

Well I think I have never had a failure in my business throughout my business carear. But I have failed in trying to help other people sell something, while they give me a commission. I failed because I was not consistent. I gave up early when I had little some problems

I did have a business, but I worked alone. I have however seen how people who work with others fund it difficult sometimes. Human resources is one of the most difficult things to manage in a business.

I won't say I was a manager, but I was in control of the logistics for the bakery I worked for, and the position was rather alluring at the time. I was also in charge of the money coming in and going out of the company.

No not at all, I have never manage a business, But I think that will be a good idea to earn a substantial amount of money, we need to have some level of experience before we can run a business.
I believe working for someone else is one of the best way in which you can get the experience on how to run a business. If you will eventually become a manager in any business venture you can run your own successfully.

I believe working for someone else is one of the best way in which you can get the experience on how to run a business. If you will eventually become a manager in any business venture you can run your own successfully.
That's just the truth, if you want to be successful you are expected to have your own way to earn money, if you are used to be depending on someone that person might fail you one day.

I have own a business since from child hood at the age of 15.I can say I was a manager with no doubt, because I have been managing my business of snooker pool on my own. Being a business manager is interesting

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back