What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

The importance of motivation cannot be underestimated in any business venture. but even at that motivation the loan is not the only thing needed to succeed. You need proper knowledge and guidance.
It is highly needed in every business you're doing because if you're motivated, you will want to keep doing more and you want to keep going irrespective of the market conditions or situation.

The importance of motivation cannot be underestimated in any business venture. but even at that motivation the loan is not the only thing needed to succeed. You need proper knowledge and guidance.
Motivation plays a larger role in not letting yourself down because if you're motivated , you will never give up give up on the business , you would keep striving to ensure that you get back up again.

This is something that happened to me 2 years ago when I started working. I sometimes have to borrow money in order to get transportation to go to the workplace and I just felt so frustrated.

It is highly needed in every business you're doing because if you're motivated, you will want to keep doing more and you want to keep going irrespective of the market conditions or situation.
Yeah, this is why in some workplaces that usually make out about 30 minutes in every single working day to give motivational talks to their workers. This is because motivation is very important.

Yeah, this is why in some workplaces that usually make out about 30 minutes in every single working day to give motivational talks to their workers. This is because motivation is very important.
Apart from getting short motivational talks at workplaces,every individual should subscribe to motivational channels on YouTube to get motivated on a daily basis because that is what Will your spirit whenever you are down.

Apart from getting short motivational talks at workplaces,every individual should subscribe to motivational channels on YouTube to get motivated on a daily basis because that is what Will your spirit whenever you are down.
That's good but that's more like a personal decision. The truth is that not everyone likes to watch motivational or inspirational videos on YouTube channels.

Lots of times I wanted to give up, but if I remember how far I have come I try to not give up. I focus so much on the task that is at hand and the future with high hopes for me.

Motivational talk is very important . It is one of the things that will raise your spirit whenever you feel down and it will make you have hope. It is always important to have motivational talks even if it's just 30 minutes in a day.

Motivational talk is very important . It is one of the things that will raise your spirit whenever you feel down and it will make you have hope. It is always important to have motivational talks even if it's just 30 minutes in a day.
That's true anyway, giving people motivational talks will actually make them to be inspired and try as much as possible to work for the success of a business venture.

Actually there are times that once you get stressed up and tired of your working, you feel like giving up on such work but what we keep you going is that you don't have any other alternative yet.

How are we going to make a living if we aren't working, what our body really want is just to sit at home enjoying and be receiving credit alert simultaneously but that's not possible. Everybody at one stage in life usually feel awkward towards work but they've got no choice but to continue

How are we going to make a living if we aren't working, what our body really want is just to sit at home enjoying and be receiving credit alert simultaneously but that's not possible. Everybody at one stage in life usually feel awkward towards work but they've got no choice but to continue
You can possibly not make a living if you're not working because you will be will be broke and if you are broke, you cannot enjoy your life because money makes the world go round.

Giving up is not in my dictionary, if I start anything I always try my possible best to take it to the end, I don't start to stop, I start to succeed, there's no reason for me to give up.

Giving up is not in my dictionary, if I start anything I always try my possible best to take it to the end, I don't start to stop, I start to succeed, there's no reason for me to give up.
Wow... that is a serious and good mindset to put whenever you are running a business or doing a job, it's not good to keep a mindset that will hinder you from achieving your goal.

Yes ! That is exactly what you should keep saying to yourself. You shouldn't give up on anything, you should try and strive hard except if your trial isn't enough.

Wow... that is a serious and good mindset to put whenever you are running a business or doing a job, it's not good to keep a mindset that will hinder you from achieving your goal.
That's the point, if you have this kinds of mindset you'll definitely see a positive results. There's no need to start what you can't finish it,that's what some people say, but always put it on mind that you start not to stop.

That's the point, if you have this kinds of mindset you'll definitely see a positive results. There's no need to start what you can't finish it,that's what some people say, but always put it on mind that you start not to stop.
It is true that we should never give up but I gave up because I discovered that all my efforts to revive the business is not just working . Later, i discovered that the business is no longer striving because it is saturated I have to give up to prevent incurring more losses.

I was being told about two months salary in my first 6 months as a worker and that really drained me a lot. There was some time in which I will have to borrow money before I will go to work and I really considered quitting.

It is true that we should never give up but I gave up because I discovered that all my efforts to revive the business is not just working . Later, i discovered that the business is no longer striving because it is saturated I have to give up to prevent incurring more losses.
True. You might have invested lots of time and maybe even money and you'll just decided to give up, that's not a good idea for me, if you are good at giving up you'll definitely not succeed.

True. You might have invested lots of time and maybe even money and you'll just decided to give up, that's not a good idea for me, if you are good at giving up you'll definitely not succeed.
You shouldn't give up. You should do your best to keep striving because one day you will eat the point and once you have gotten the point , it means you have gotten it and you continue to succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back