What's new

Hard Workers In Life

LANCE994

Feb 9, 2024
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Success is a subjective concept. How does one gauge whether a person is successful? Personal wealth and power? The ability to affect change? Personal happiness and fulfillment? Success may be the most nebulous of our commonly used labels, but there are a few people out there who seem to embody it so thoroughly that it's impossible to deny that they are some of the most successful people in the world. For my inspiration (and possibly imitation) here are four of the world’s most successful people and what they overcame to rise to the top.

But I should be strategic with the accomplishments I choose to highlight. I want to use them to demonstrate transferable skills, experiences, or personal qualities that aren’t obvious in the rest of your document.

Attachments

• stock-photo-happy-businesspeople-laughing-while-collaborating-on-a-new-project-in-an-office-gr...jpg
    stock-photo-happy-businesspeople-laughing-while-collaborating-on-a-new-project-in-an-office-gr...jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 0

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back