What's new

Do You Have the Luxury to Maintain Work-Life Balance?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Despite working from home, I can hardly find time for my personal life. Sometimes I work 12 hours in a day. What about you? Do you have the luxury to maintain your work-life balance? I do not think this is actually possible for those who are struggling to maintain life and who are not earning big. If you look at the successful entrepreneurs, you will see that in their early days they were also working really hard, sometimes worked for 18 hours in a garage. You will not have the luxury for work-life balance until you are successful.

There are days where I work for the majority of the day. Some days it's just slower than others. But, if I make sure my work is started when I wake up, I can usually have it done in time to have some leisure time to my self. Most days I have a decent amount of time to relax, so I can't really complain. But I also have limited work as of late, so I am trying to find more work to in turn make some more profits. So that might result in less free time for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back