What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

I understand your point. Most people who own businesses treat their employees with contempt and this is very bad. Such an employee will not be motivated to do his work at all.
Yeah and my boss was only an issue when his son stepped in. I think he just felt entitled to everything and acted like he was better than everyone else. Two people actually did quick because of him.

Yeah and my boss was only an issue when his son stepped in. I think he just felt entitled to everything and acted like he was better than everyone else. Two people actually did quick because of him.
Hes being inferior , hes trying to let the workers know that he owns everything because his father is the owner of the company and he's the direct in line as the successor of the organisation.

Actually there kind of situation is almost everywhere. I was think those working with government organisations wont complain but there's is even worst. I was so tired and frustrated I though all my efforts were in vain.

There are many times I wanted to give up on my job, due to the kind of stress I was passing through and the rate of payment I get, but I kept moving even though I know that one day God would provide a better one for me and all who keep hope active.

Hes being inferior , hes trying to let the workers know that he owns everything because his father is the owner of the company and he's the direct in line as the successor of the organisation.
Yeah and he ended up walking away, so much for that. I think his father knew he would end up ruining his company because of his ego and arrogance.

I think we all here needs money to take care of our bills and many more things, without money it's really hard to survive, and in other to get this money you need to work very hard.

Yeah and he ended up walking away, so much for that. I think his father knew he would end up ruining his company because of his ego and arrogance.
When you are trying to inherit your fathers company which makes you the next in line of succession , you must not allow your ego to take the better part of you because you will ruin the company.

Well there are some business that are based on season, and mind is such kind. when the season pass I will feel like never to even go close the business shop again because I won't have anyone to patronize me.

When you are trying to inherit your fathers company which makes you the next in line of succession , you must not allow your ego to take the better part of you because you will ruin the company.
For sure and he did this. Thankfully though, my boss saw through it and was encouraging him to go a different path so we was not with us too long. He is going to likely turn it over to his son in law who has been with the company for 7 years now and everyone likes him.

Well being tired in business is actually quite inevitable sometimes you feel like to work harder and sometimes you feel reluctant and tired most especially when your efforts or the business is not making it.

Those kind of things is actually very normal in so many business ventures. There are times in which you may not feel like working in a particular business venture again.
Actually I always feels and believes no business is really free from challenges, trials and failure but you always needs to be courageous because if you are not, you will get tired of it all.
Definitely, every business has their challenges but your ability to overcome them is what will make you successful as an employee. There are times you may even feel depressed because of some challenges.

Last edited:
It was really challenging especially when I was interested to start my gaming business then. Although I didn't feel like giving up but mostly the challenges in business are likely to be experienced at the early startup of the business.

Low income has forced me to consider working online, but when I do analysis I see that what I was earning online is greater than what I was online then. Except I get an offline job that can pay me well, I'm not going to quit online job.

There are times in your business that you will feel tired and the problem may arise as a result of your boss not paying you well or you are not be treated properly. Of course, such situations may arise in any business venture. As an employee you must have your self-esteem and try never to be mistreated by any boss.
It is true that sometimes you will want to give up on a job when challenges comes and you're unable to find permanent solution to it. This will result in losing of hope which will make you lose total interest.

It is true that sometimes you will want to give up on a job when challenges comes and you're unable to find permanent solution to it. This will result in losing of hope which will make you lose total interest.
i think your ability to stay motivated even in the situation is what were you actually make you to be successful on the long-run. It is always very important to be optimistic in anything you are doing.

i think your ability to stay motivated even in the situation is what were you actually make you to be successful on the long-run. It is always very important to be optimistic in anything you are doing.
It is always go to the motivated all the time so that it will keep you afloat. Once you're motivated is going to help you a long way to reshape your mind to think straight on the way out of the problems.

There has actually been a lot of times in which my life has not just been going on the way with his butt I usually just try to pick up some kind of inspiration to keep on going.

There has actually been a lot of times in which my life has not just been going on the way with his butt I usually just try to pick up some kind of inspiration to keep on going.
It is very necessary not to be shattered whenever challenges comes. Whenever you feel like giving up, summon courage and pick up the pieces to start from the scratch again.

Most times when you are just starting out in the industry, you will have to settle for very low salaries and they are sometimes that you will feel like just quitting but you know that it is going to get better.

It is always go to the motivated all the time so that it will keep you afloat. Once you're motivated is going to help you a long way to reshape your mind to think straight on the way out of the problems.
The importance of motivation cannot be underestimated in any business venture. but even at that motivation the loan is not the only thing needed to succeed. You need proper knowledge and guidance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back