Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you aren't someone who works online for a living, and usually keeps the work to a 9-5 time-frame, do you ever take some of that work home with you? Or does that work stay at work during those hours? Maybe you finish up the work to the best of your ability, but once the clock strikes 5, it's time to put the work on hold until the next day?

That's how I did it with the call center job. Once I was done with work, I didn't focus on it until the morning back. But, do you ever take your work home? If so, what work do you usually take home?

I work form home, so practically speaking, there is no personal life for me as I am professional even when I am at home. IN the past, when I worked for companies, I never took my work life to my home.

I work form home, so practically speaking, there is no personal life for me as I am professional even when I am at home. IN the past, when I worked for companies, I never took my work life to my home.
That's fair. I work from home too. I'm sorry to hear you don't have much of a personal life even at home. I always find time to have some personal time when I'm done with work. I usually try to complete my work early in the day, and then relax and have fun for the remainder of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back