What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

You shouldn't give up. You should do your best to keep striving because one day you will eat the point and once you have gotten the point , it means you have gotten it and you continue to succeed.
That's just it, if you are good at giving up you'll definitely not have the good results you want, but if you have this positive mindset of success you'll definitely get what you want.

Actually challenges are inevitable in all forms of business both online and offline. challenges can comes from either finances, from employees and even from the government and sometimes it may be boring because there are no other alternative for you.

There have been a lot of times when I go tired with what I was doing, but I usually just get over it and continue, nothing is ever easy so I do I like to get discouraged. Now I am trying to learn some skill to add to what I already know so I could increase my income as well.
Learning new skills particularly in this modern era, is essential to increasing your income especially as there is need for multiple sources of income to live a comfortable life

Learning new skills particularly in this modern era, is essential to increasing your income especially as there is need for multiple sources of income to live a comfortable life
It is very necessary due to high rate of inflation and shrinking of economy. I need a situations that I have both online and offline skill . That will be the most suitable as I can always organise and work on spare time online.

Its happening to me right now , and I feel like giving up on everything because working online is not bringing enough like before and my offline business is not encouraging but I just have to keep working hard and stay focused .

You shouldn't give up. You should do your best to keep striving because one day you will eat the point and once you have gotten the point , it means you have gotten it and you continue to succeed.
Giving up is not the best because when you give up , you have lost. If you don't want to be a loser , you shouldn't give up at all and try to do your best to achieve the best for yourself.

Giving up is not the best because when you give up , you have lost. If you don't want to be a loser , you shouldn't give up at all and try to do your best to achieve the best for yourself.
There are times when you want to give up on particular business but it is a very very good if you could keep pressing and trying because when you keep trying there is possibility that you would come across a permanent solution.

There have been a lot of times when I go tired with what I was doing, but I usually just get over it and continue, nothing is ever easy so I do I like to get discouraged. Now I am trying to learn some skill to add to what I already know so I could increase my income as well.

Well, I never wanted a job to begin with and this is the main reason why I never actually worked for most part of my life, as I was looking for an online money making opportunity.

There are times when you want to give up on particular business but it is a very very good if you could keep pressing and trying because when you keep trying there is possibility that you would come across a permanent solution.
You are very correct .it is true that there are time that you would want to give up but you just have to keep fighting . The mind to keep fighting should always be in you if you want to make success

That's the point, if you have this kinds of mindset you'll definitely see a positive results. There's no need to start what you can't finish it,that's what some people say, but always put it on mind that you start not to stop.
Ideally putting a mind of never to give up is the best and legal ways of achieving many things in life, either in businesses, investment, trading and others. One should be very focus on positive things.

Ideally putting a mind of never to give up is the best and legal ways of achieving many things in life, either in businesses, investment, trading and others. One should be very focus on positive things.
That's it, having a mindset of success will help you in succeeding, but if you are good at giving up no matter how hard you tried you'll never get the best results you want.

Actually there are times that once you get stressed up and tired of your working, you feel like giving up on such work but what we keep you going is that you don't have any other alternative yet.
I think that is very normal when it comes to businesses. A time will come where by it will look as if you should give up in the business but your ability to continue pressing is what will make you be successful.

Well, I never wanted a job to begin with and this is the main reason why I never actually worked for most part of my life, as I was looking for an online money making opportunity.
Online jobs is better when you have opportunity to work on spare time. So many people are earning reasonable amount of money with online business. You just have to look straight forward and develop a skill you think might help you.

Its happening to me right now , and I feel like giving up on everything because working online is not bringing enough like before and my offline business is not encouraging but I just have to keep working hard and stay focused .
Giving up might not be the best option, I think you should have time and think about that thing that is making you to give up, one's you do that you know your enermy and you can fight it.

Giving up might not be the best option, I think you should have time and think about that thing that is making you to give up, one's you do that you know your enermy and you can fight it.
I understand you quite right that giving up is not the best option , and I never for once gave up but just have the feelings of giving up when you are stressed out because you ain't getting what you expected .

I understand you quite right that giving up is not the best option , and I never for once gave up but just have the feelings of giving up when you are stressed out because you ain't getting what you expected .
You are right, when you are stressed out you are not expected to give up, just have a good time of rest, sometimes stress might make you to do things that are not normal.
You are right, when you are stressed out you are not expected to give up, just have a good time of rest, sometimes stress might make you to do things that are not normal.

Online jobs is better when you have opportunity to work on spare time. So many people are earning reasonable amount of money with online business. You just have to look straight forward and develop a skill you think might help you.

Yes, this is true. When you do not have any kind of day job, then online work is the best thing to choose. The great thing is that now there are more money making sites than ever.

Yes, this is true. When you do not have any kind of day job, then online work is the best thing to choose. The great thing is that now there are more money making sites than ever.
Yes I know , there are so many ways money can be made online most especially like we are doing here. The only challenge is that some of them has a very low payments rate which is not always encouraging.

That's just it, if you are good at giving up you'll definitely not have the good results you want, but if you have this positive mindset of success you'll definitely get what you want.
Having the right state of mind is always very important if you want to succeed in a particular business venture. I must try to learn from people who are already successful.

Having the right state of mind is always very important if you want to succeed in a particular business venture. I must try to learn from people who are already successful.
Learning from successful people is a good idea to succeed in our businesses, you are need to have a mentor is not that necessary though but it depends on what you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back