What's new

Were there a time in life when you really wanted to give up on your job just because you was so tired of it?

Learning from successful people is a good idea to succeed in our businesses, you are need to have a mentor is not that necessary though but it depends on what you want.
learning from successful people will always be one of the best ways in which you can succeed in any business venture. The reason is because they are experienced. I quite agree with you that it depends on what you want. If you have money having a mentor is a good idea.

learning from successful people will always be one of the best ways in which you can succeed in any business venture. The reason is because they are experienced. I quite agree with you that it depends on what you want. If you have money having a mentor is a good idea.
That's true, if you are ok with having a mentor that will ne good, especially when doing things like forex trading you need to have a mentor, but for me when I started trading I can't even afford a mentor 😆, but at the later end I realized that I don't need a mentor to succeed, the content I'm exposed to is more than what some people pay for.

That's true, if you are ok with having a mentor that will ne good, especially when doing things like forex trading you need to have a mentor, but for me when I started trading I can't even afford a mentor 😆, but at the later end I realized that I don't need a mentor to succeed, the content I'm exposed to is more than what some people pay for.
Having a mentor is always very important but the thing is that people who are very good in certain businesses actually don't have time to mentor other people. But if you're lucky to get those who can teach you you will probably succeed faster.

I have never started a business before but I believe this was exactly when I was learning a skill , most especially during my early stage. It was difficult for me to cope.

Having a mentor is always very important but the thing is that people who are very good in certain businesses actually don't have time to mentor other people. But if you're lucky to get those who can teach you you will probably succeed faster.
That's it, how you accumulate thing's really matters, just the beginning of this year I started forex trading without nowing anything some people take more than 2yrs before they can start trading but for me I must say it's a fast growth for me, as a matter of fact there's nothing I can trade that has candle stick, I'm just looking for a big leverage for now.

That's it, how you accumulate thing's really matters, just the beginning of this year I started forex trading without nowing anything some people take more than 2yrs before they can start trading but for me I must say it's a fast growth for me, as a matter of fact there's nothing I can trade that has candle stick, I'm just looking for a big leverage for now.
That's good, consistency is always very important if you want to succeed in any thing. This is one thing I have learnt over the years. You just have to put your mind into it.

Yes I know , there are so many ways money can be made online most especially like we are doing here. The only challenge is that some of them has a very low payments rate which is not always encouraging.

Yes, I have been to many sites where it is possible to make money, but they have low pay rates. The good thing about Bizdustry is that we can earn at least $1.2 in here daily.

Yes, I have been to many sites where it is possible to make money, but they have low pay rates. The good thing about Bizdustry is that we can earn at least $1.2 in here daily.
Same with I too, there was a time all other ways of earning money online that I know but I also fall unlucky when it comes to withdrawal. So late before I came and know about bizdustry.

Yea, that is true but I don't usually achieve up to 1.2 dollars on daily basis as is being made the highest you can make in a day. Just $1 in a single day is quite ok for me. What about you ?

That's good, consistency is always very important if you want to succeed in any thing. This is one thing I have learnt over the years. You just have to put your mind into it.
You are right, if you know what you have doing and you put money behind it, it could bring you a consistent profits, your level of experience really matters when it comes to doing anything online.

You are right, if you know what you have doing and you put money behind it, it could bring you a consistent profits, your level of experience really matters when it comes to doing anything online.
Probably, succeeding on the internet is not the rocket science provided you know what you are doing. Once you are very knowledgeable about what you are doing then your chances of making profit will be very high.

Actually stressed, emotional depression, and even some business challenges are quite inevitable sometimes we can only manage most especially for those who are willing to bear risks in business.

There have been so many times I have wanted to just completely give up. I just understand that they are sometimes in which you are not going to be getting it right and that is completely okay.

Probably, succeeding on the internet is not the rocket science provided you know what you are doing. Once you are very knowledgeable about what you are doing then your chances of making profit will be very high.
That's true, if you know what you are doing online you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money, having the right mindset is always important when working online.

That's true, if you know what you are doing online you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money, having the right mindset is always important when working online.
it is actually your mindset that we determine the amount of money you are going to work on the Internet. If you have the right mindset your chances of succeeding online will be high.

it is actually your mindset that we determine the amount of money you are going to work on the Internet. If you have the right mindset your chances of succeeding online will be high.
That's true, and also your level of experience and seriousness really matters,if you are serious and resilient individual you have the high chance of succeeding.

That's true, and also your level of experience and seriousness really matters,if you are serious and resilient individual you have the high chance of succeeding.
Probably, resilience is always important and necessary for you to succeed in anything you are doing. If you refuse to give up and continue learning new things everyday about a particular thing your chances of succeeding we will be high

There are times in life that once you keep going on with your businesses or job, you will start getting tired or feeling like to give up at some moment, most especially when you do lose a lot.

Probably, resilience is always important and necessary for you to succeed in anything you are doing. If you refuse to give up and continue learning new things everyday about a particular thing your chances of succeeding we will be high
That's true, if you are always into learning new things it will help you on achieving lot's of success, your level of experience and seriousness always matter's.

This is definitely out of life because a lot of us are found ourselves in jobs that we did not personally like but we just have to take it because at the end of the day bills have to be paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back